Reviews for Olympic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Please continue, I like the theme
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Please please please continue
Sillvog chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
It looks like she's ready, but I wonder if he knows how to do anything what with having an easier time growing up. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I've never read the book or saw the movie, so I'm not sure how much alike this is or will be to the original. But considering the character placement, I think it should be fun.
dan jade chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
You Rock '!Sorry about the first message.

Pls continue writing.
dan jade chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
You Rick!
InuLovex chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Keep up the good work.
TunaSFX chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
this story sounds awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter
Veishmo chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
awesome! l just finished reading the trilogy after borrowing them 2 days ago and l must admit, your use of characters and twist on the plot was impressive. BTW you spelt 'to' wrong at the end. there is no 't' to the 'o' .
Blueberryxn chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Great chapter~! Although I feel like tearing up. Hehe.
TwistxFall chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Well, I certainly don't mind any gender-bendness. Especially when it's you writing it. *has lurked around your other stuff*

In any case, this looks to be very unique! I'm tempted to find the other story; this is just that interesting!

You deserve some attention with a fic like this and I wish I could bring in reviewers so you can-

I don't think my sleep deprived mind right now is making much sense right now. Sorry sorry, your chapter deserves more than whatever this is but...

Next chapter definitely will be better! Good luck writing!
not logged in chapter 1 . 11/5/2011

Glad to see another 8027 fan. I actually wanted to read the hungers games and this reminded to do so. Thank you, this seems pretty good right now, when's Yamamoto gonna appear?