Reviews for Perfect Two
Your story was amazing!
Funny person chapter 2 . 6/13/2018
Why does Helia sound more like Riven?! Lol
goddessqueen222 chapter 8 . 6/9/2018
I am guessing that Helia's rude to Flora because he likes her because he isn't rude to anyone else.
DESIRE chapter 23 . 3/20/2018
YOU ARE A...(actually i have no word to express my happiness)...GENIOUS.I LOVE IT SO...SO...SO...SO...SO IT IS VERY SHORT,SO I AM UPSET.:-((
dss1 chapter 23 . 11/6/2016
I'm not really going to do constructive criticism so don't really count on it much.

That was good though, the ending was okay. It went slightly fast but what made me smile a lot is the last sentences. That made me have goosebumps a bit. The story went a bit fast considering you did 1,000 words per chapter but it played out nicely. Good job!
Uaindoria chapter 23 . 8/29/2016
Just beautiful!
Tookeyoo chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
I don't care if people think they are off character. I fell in love with story after reading chapter one. Keep up the good work. Because you are doing a d*mn good job!
Rockmantick chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
Awwwwwwwww so sweet! It ended with a wedding and I agree with Flora how a bad start ended with a wedding, how weird,but finally I saw a wedding on their story ('cause the others interrupted their wedding)! Anyway cool! (Sorry for my very long comment I'm just exited!)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 23 . 7/19/2015
I really like this story but it seemed so rushed in the last few chapters. I wanted to see how flora reacted when helia admitted he had never loved anyone until now and the troubles they got into whilst trying to hide their relationship. I really loved the first few chapters but when it got to the end, it became less detailed which was disappointing.
Muskaan chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I LOVE FLORA AND HELIA STORIES. THEY ARE THE BEST COUPLE. EVEN IF MY FRIEND THOUGHT KRSTRY AND HELIA ARE BETTER
soniyamalik444 chapter 21 . 5/19/2015
awwwwww helia is so innocent :')
soniyamalik444 chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
heheheh its good but your chapters are too short but u r nice writer :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
That was a good/okay chapter but still like it
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
It's obvious but still some people might not know