Reviews for Is This Extra Credit?
Don't stop writing please
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Keep going I really like this story
brittanagleek25 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
So I just started reading this story and am addicted already! I seen it hasn't been updated in awhile, but wanted to let you know I'm a Criminal justice student actually graduate in May. So if you have any questions on anything & I could help I would be glad to!
nellebm chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Update! :)
castlewalls7 chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Ok u have to continue this story I'm really liking it
ttandme69 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Where is the "next" chapter button?! This is a great story and EAGER for more. Thanks for all of the hardwork! Lisa
Ivy888 chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
So, so glad youre back! I just re-read the whole thing before reading the update and it reminded me why I loved this so much! Its a great story and I was really missing it. Thank you so much for the update! :)
Quest chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Read this last night when I couldn't sleep :) it's adorable. Interested to see where you go with it and what Britt chooses to focus on in criminal justice.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
So glad that this is back! Freaking anazeballs ending. (:
NEid93 chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Omg. OMG! i cant believe you updated! I had to reread the story. I just love it sooooo much! ! And san finally met tina! Loved it. And i can't wait for brittana to fibally start dating officially. Or for the first time they spend the night. Or go out on romantic dates. I love it. So so so damn mucj! Please keep going and update soon!
Rosetoast chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Wow. Seeing an update for this was like a blast from the past.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Wow you're back ! So happy and really love how cute brittana is
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Welcome back! It's great to see you writing again. I wondered if I was going to remember this story. As soon as I started reading though, everything clicked right back into place. Thanks!
Nadine chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
I was happy to open my emails this morning and find an update for this story, looking forward to more!
jtour chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Soooo happy this is back. I hope that you stay inspired for a long time!