Reviews for The Man Who Would Be King
BlackStar100 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Good story,nicely written,good choice of companions hehe..especially the girl :)
Hmmm...are you busy with the college? Or.u abandoned the story?
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Aw crap, just realised that the fic was over, muffins!
Well hopefully it shall be updated *pointed stare*.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Another mistake, oh and please have her forgive him. Would it be possible for a lemon? Just sayin.
"I know," she said and I nearly choked, "I just love to what (?) the sunrise."

"Y-yes, the sunrise is beautiful," I said breathing out.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Found a mistake "Even thou she was drunk", please keep updating,
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
It's now ELEVEN people reading this :). Good story so far could improve of course but the only sugestions I have are to make the plot move faster and perhaps longer chapters.
Find Pie chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Wow. This story is really shaping up! I had this odd moment a few minutes ago, I was in the Khanate looking for a couple of soldiers and decided to tax a Caravan... funny thing is, they paid me 42000 o.O

Anyways, I like your writing style, the only problem is that I feel that there are a few cums missing early on. Great work, I hope you revive this :)
xWalkthroughxGuru chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Hello, I wanted to give you a review. In I think the previous chapter you said that the Rhodok king was King Yaroglek. It made me laugh so I wanted to notify you. You are doing a great job so far and I think you deserve more recognition. You inspired me to make my own fanfiction although it's not on this site. Keep up the amazing work. :)
Martin Hamilton chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Good job actually taking the time to do this kind of thing!

It is a bit hard to acquire that much leadership, in the next chapter you have some men revolt or something.

Could you read my 'life is tough' and review it? Thanks, that would be great. I love your storyline, good stuff! Just watch for those spelling mistakes, read through it once more. I haven't got warband, only the original version, by the way, so don't criticize my geography!

Keep it up!
Martin Hamilton chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Very well written, but I think you should go over it once more and try to smooth out those spelling and grammar mistakes. It is just those small points which can really make a story good or bad.

Great storyline, keep it up. I will be watching for further chapters.
ELMO-fAN cLUB MeMbER chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
I love this story! Keep up the good work! :)
Mr Unkown chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Yay new chapter, I was actually getting worried that you quitted!
The Red Dove chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Yippee! Another chapter! I don't mind that it took so long, perfection isn't something you can achieve quickly, now is it?
Martin Hamilton chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
The only problem with your story is that Treda's dad is a Calradian. The characters in Mount&Blade are supposed to be from outside Calradia.
Martin Hamilton chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Your sentences need commas or other grammar; they are poorly written without them. Try to colour your sentences with good verbs and adjectives: it makes good writing.

I like your storyline - although it is typical mount and blade, you are creative.

Well Done!
Martin Hamilton chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Skyrim! Get a life..

I liked your story, just reread it, there are a few spelling mistakes. No, lots!

Be careful with your commas, too. A few in wrong places can change the whole meaning of the story.

Otherwise, its very good. I like it and have added it to my favourites. I especially liked your overlapping of problems - city bandits on village bandits.