Reviews for Stolen Magic
At the beginning of this chapter there was a HUGE text block. Try to make sure it doesn't happen again because me and most people find text blocks annoying and difficult to read. Apart from that you did a good job! Also some names have gone missing, just thought you'd like to know. I hope you update soon!
Whispers chapter 17 . 2/10
Loved the image of Scarecrow and Nick bursting into Glinda's room. This is very interesting, keep it up!
givelove1morechance chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
I've discovered this story a few days ago, and having read it from start to where it currently stands, I am blown away by it. You capture te characters very well, I like the evolution in Dorothy and Miss Gulch's relationship, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I admit giving the Tin Man and Cowardly Lion names took some getting used to, but right now I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter!
LadyLynette chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
I just absolutely love this. More please 3

Sincerely,

Oz Obsessed
RobinMakesMeHappy chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Ahh Ahh Ahhh! AMAZING!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Wow...That's a plot twist if I ever heard one...Like, seriously, I wasn't expecting that at all.0.o; I'm also curious to see Scarecrow's reaction to Frankenstein. More soon please!3
brindle2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Like this. Realistic, and subtle. You see everyone's point of view and no one's coming off as a caracature "bad guy." Nicely done.
Jenn chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Wow! What a turn of events! LOVE how you're doing this! Please keep updating! I've been hooked on this story for months!
Have a lovely rest of your holiday!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
AAAAAH, scarecrow must be panicking inside!. More soon please!3
Womenreligiousfan chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I am realy liking this story! It apears that you know your fandom well. The story is very detailed and apears very well researched. I like how you included a real school (Washburn University). I like how you've made Drundle a powerful man with political conections. He has more power than I first thought he did!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
*le gasp* I got mentioned in a chapter? I'm mighty flattered! I must mention that you misspelled my username though, lol. Don't worry too much about it.; But awesome chapter! I feel so bad for Dorothy!. More soon please!3
Jenn chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
It's so good to see you back again! I've been dying to find out what is happening in Oz!

I loved the chapter and can't wait to find out what happens to Dorothy and Lion!

Keep up the fantastic work!

Peace and Love
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Ooh, did Stephen lie, or are Uncle Henry and Aunt Em really not with Hunk? It would be interesting if he did lie. Poor Scarecrow, harrassed by his BTW, Have you read "Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz"? It's the fourth Oz book by Mr. Baum, and in it Dorothy brings a cat named Eureka instead of Toto to Oz. Just curious, since you wrote about how much Dorothy likes dogs better than cats. More soon please!3
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I hope you had a beautiful holiday! I've been on pins and needles wonder what's gonna happen next in the story!

Hope all is well!

Peace and Love!

Happy soon to be New Year!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Ooh, creepy conversation!O.O Makes me uneasy. There's less words disappearing now, so that's a good thing, but I did find a few words that were in the wrong context. Still, great job! More soon please!3