Reviews for You're Not My Brother?
LanaLove93 chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Tmk13 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Holy shit this is crazy good! Not only the plot but your writing too! Cant wait to read more!
bluebebopgirl chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Poor boys are going to have a rough time ahead. Lovely new chapter. Can't wait for more. ;)
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
Yana5 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
:-) thank you for the chapter
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Great chapter!:)
cold kagome chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Aww that dean still care about his Sammy. Lol love protective bobby alway worry
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Uh oh, Bobby knows.
AgentFiyeroSummers chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
I love it!
Looking forward to reading more.
Although I'm a little unsure about it being labelled Wincest since they aren't actually brothers...
anon chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Love this story! So many questions still to answer! So glad to check and find a new chapter!
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Wow, never read a story like this one. I love your explanations as to why and how it all was done. Hope to be able to read an update soon.(:
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Great chapter, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon _ Ja.
bluebebopgirl chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Loved this new chapter! Can't wait for the next one. I wanna know what Dean's other "perk" is. Lol. ;)
babyreaper chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Fantastic story, have read all 6 chapters so this review is for everything you've published so far. I didn't like it that Dean said those things about Sam in his journal, in all fairness he was a newly released demon, and he did change his mind over the weeks and months he spent with Sam, So OK that he's a demon so long as he's stays good. Now that Dean's back and Sam is obviously willing to give him a second change, are they just going to go on like before? Dean will now show up as a demon, holy water, devils trap's etc. So how are they going to keep him safe from demons and other hunters, starting with Bobby?.. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Yeah, Bobby's going to be on Dean's ass like there's no tomorrow. Just as soon he finds out where Sam is. Wouldn't he warn the other hunters too?