Reviews for Aloha 'Oe
divyvicki chapter 30 . 3/5/2014
I don't know how I missed this chapter, but was checking my open stories and saw that there was a more recent chapter than I had on my spreadsheet. Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 30 . 2/16/2014
Wonderful chapter. No surprise there. I loved the way Bella told Edward about being pregnant. Kate's suspension was hilarious. It sounds like you know a little about growing up its
lots of siblings. can't wait to read more and maybe myblifesill chill so I can read it as soon as it posts.
See ya next time,
Missy
chicalicious chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
Aww, I so loved it! What does Kate's middle name mean? I have missed this story updating but I'm thinking there are fewer and fewer chapters to come so it's fine by me if you take your time ;)

-C
PP420 chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
Loved it
Tyley1 chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Fantastic. Thanks so much for a great story!
ana1973 chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Glad we got an update, started thinking you abandoned your story. I love the age look backs, i am guessing we will get a story on each kid. I hope you finish and soon ;)
lovedwardalways chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
That was awesome so glad you are continuing it. That is cute a intimidating 12 yr old. I knew when Edward said her boobs were bigger that she was pregnant and Eric knew it too.
brannis87 chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
I get so excited when I have an update for this story. Great chapter, I loved reading about them having kids and the stories of them growing up!
bearygirl chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Loving this story and can't wait for more.
fallingsnow87 chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Still here and it was so worth the wait!
mamacat20 chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Loved, loved, loved it. I was so excited to see that you were able to update. Don't stay away so long. Baseball season is on its way and I need my buddy to chat with. ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Wow, time really took a leap. Kinda makes me sad and it felt like it was an epilogue.
debslmac chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
:):)
mo kagen chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
so thrilled to see an update! thank you!
jw89 chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Great to see this update in my inbox. Looking forward the final chapters when you have had time to write them. Thank you for sharing your writing.