Reviews for The Search
Kenny McLaughlin chapter 1 . 4/28
Nice job but needs finished
Snakespur chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
This was a real beautiful chapter. I love that monologue that you wrote for Reed, very deep stuff.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
3 words WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
is there more ;o i want more with rei, takashi, and saeko (;
zellstarwing chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
a
zellstarwing chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
hey checkout
Draco38 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Well I'm happy to see you posting again! Two great well though out chapters.

Only saw a couple of little things like a 'the' that should have been a 'they' but that's easy to miss.

Looking forward to more!
zellstarwing chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
when are you updating Psn zellstarwing
KinOnizuka chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
You give us another excellent chapter. Reed's. Backstory is very unique and dark but I feel it grabs the reader's attention. Can't wait to see what you come out with next chapter. Great work!
MarshalZhukov chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
ah, I was beginning to wonder what had happened to Brion. I was beginning to suspect he had been Chuck Cunningham'd.

again, a most interesting and entertaining chapter.
MarshalZhukov chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
hmmmm. I can't say that I don't like it. I can nit-pick over minor grammatical details and spelling errors, but over all, it was amusing and kept me reading more. The sex was not overdone and left most of the details to my imagination and that is the way a good author should write.

I do have one concern. Saeko seemed a bit out of character in this chapter. I am having a hard time imagining the work "fuck" ever crossing her lips, let alone taking the initiative with Rei in so brash a fashion.

Oh, well. As I mentioned before, it kept me reading to the end and that is all that matters.
KinOnizuka chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Nice chapter. See that you are establishing various relationships among the main cast. I do hope to see a lot more Khota and Saya in later chapters but a great chappie nonetheless. Great work.
Draco38 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I'm enjoying this and wanting more!
KinOnizuka chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Great story so far. Can't wait to see how you make Saya and Kohta get together. They're one of my favorite couple and you make this story exciting to read. Cannot wait until the next chapter.