Reviews for The Contest
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Yatta! Hahahahahaha can't believe Sakura ended up with Itachi! Hahahahahaha damn to everybody else. *snicker*
Demonique chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That was an unexpected twist on the story xD
Please do write the side story, the much detailed scenario as to what occurred during those five days xD
Though I was a bit confused at the italized part of the story at first, a very interesting movie if I might add. It would be interesting to watch that movie :3
I adore how you write :3 And am very pleased that I came across this marvelous story of yours :)
AxellaSumire chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Good, can you write a sequel to this?
Some.stranger chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It would be nicer if Sakura ended up with no one. Don't get me wrong i'm a HUGE fan of ItaSaku but I was craving for some AkaSaku and some Madara action! ;) But nice one anyway! Loved it ;)
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my Jashin... Hahahahaha! That was great, just great. Awesome twist at the end. Meow!
asdfghjkjhgfdefr chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
awesome one-shot
Akasaku123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
It was great, I loved it. I didn't expect her to be going out with Itachi either, great job!
Sam chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Cute Story! Great Job!:)
idzit chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
great story!
ZephyrPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow. Its a really great story, totally wasn't expecting that. Anyways, this definitely deserves more reviews. favs*
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I have no idea why this has so little reviews, seeing as it was so good! At the beginning scene, I thought Sasuke or Madara was chasing Sakura until you said they were watching a scary movie. I face palmed myself over my stupidity. :p I hope you write more stories, cuz' really, you write really well. :D
Black snake eyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
beards, really?

that's so hilarious XD
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Seriously, this is awesome even though you this if your first time! I mean, it's unique and quite funny. I never thought Sakura would fear beards nor the fact Sakura has been hiding her weakness from Itachi. Nee, please do more! :)
Sanami78 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
hahahahahaha can't stop laughing hahahahhahaha I can't breath ahahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA!... too late... I already died! X'D I'll put in my grave's tomb: "Happily died by the greatness of KyleCynthia's fanfic" good job and best wishes from wherever I am! D