Reviews for Growth
Krande chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
That was cute! Thanks for sharing.
TealHeadlight chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
love it!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I really enjoyed this fic.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
A heartwarming piece in today's cool night :) Love the dynamics between father, son and robot as a whole family unit, and its especially sweet when Atom ponders on his limits constrained by his programming and how he wishes to be free so that he can help Max :)
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
this is awesome! please finish this!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I thought this was really, really cute. I love how Atom is upset with himself for not being able to help Max more, and I love how he knows about how proud Charlie is of Max. Great workk!
Prof.Airiess chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Cool story. MAKE MORE!
UndeadSheWolfxx chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Soooo cute! I'd love to see more :D really!
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aw! I'm going to see this movie in 2 weeks, I can't wait! I love the concept of family. :D
fayoumi15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love this movie! I didn't even think to look for any fics based on it. XD

Anyways this was fantastic! Very well written and it's nice to read this from Atom's POV. Awesome job like always. :)
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved Real Steal, such an awesome movie and concept! Gahhh I've had a crossover with TF bunny chasing after me since I saw it! XD that's something that wasn't clear, was Atom sentient? Cause Max mentions it ones and I thought sth was going to come out of it but they never brought it up again.

Anyway, great ficlet!
fanabelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
awesome job here!
Unbecoming Me chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Finally! A fic on Atom, you know despite that I know Atom is not a sentient robot like Transformer, I can't help but think of him as one. This fic is lovely, I love it, you did an amazing job, I love it. Please write more soon!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
It's pretty good. I absolutely love Atom from real steel!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love it! I jumped for joy when I saw you wrote a Real Steel story. Fascinating how Atom is constrained and trapped in his programming. It makes me long for him to be free.