Reviews for Requiem
CocoCrunch chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Another heartfelt story. I can't believe you can stir so many emotions in this one shot story. Happiness, Sadness, Anger and Love.
Momo chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Awwww the feeeeeelsss! I'm a pool of tears right now, gosh! Seriously thou, the concept of soulmates fits them so well, I feel like all the fics you wrote and are writing now are just lives they had, have or will have in the future, they r destined to be important for one another. Naruto's line when he said he didn't make it past 16 this time broke my heart, even more so the scene of his death. So sad. I don't like it when they get injured in any way so Sasuke trying to kill himself was equally painful. And I cried with Sasuke at the end when he woke up and for a brief moment he remembered his name It was too much! I don't know what I believe after death, reincarnation, heaven, nothing? I don't know but the way you wrote it made me think 'ah,this could be, maybe it's like this' or ' if I wrote about the afterlife would I wrote something different?' and so on. Basically it made me think about this stuff. And I like that you somehow managed to make it romantic. I loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Why you write such sad things? My heart aches for them...
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
This one made me cry, I'm a sucker for reincarnation stories. Sasuke's confusion, Naruto's sadness and the Sasuke's unremembered sadness, damn.
Blue Bird chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I'm literally crying while laughing hysterically, I never thought I would write a review about on here but damn, you are a legendary author and I already love you to death.
silvimoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Sad and beautiful...makes me think that all your stories are their past, present and future lives. Thank you for such a moving fic.
Diitzy chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This made me cry... congratz.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
here comes the tears :(
alice.voice.7 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
this story made me cry. really good story...
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Beautiful.
melrodsand chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
So beautiful. Just the idea of this is so touching. Bravo.
Srta Solaria chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Awesome!
doneandmoredone chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Beautiful. I love stories about love that transcends life and death. Or in this case multiple lives and multiple deaths. I think this sort of thing suits this pairing.
DeathBySugarCube chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is so sad...
I want to cry
Finn chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I think Im really fallen in love with this story:)
Your stories are unbelievable good, well written and filled with such a passion (God, it sounds wrong...), its hard to take it.
You give feelings nobodyelse can give and I cant even explain the ways you make me feel.
I just want to say thanks to your mom and dad for setting you to the world, thanks to the world for keeping you save and last but nocht least thanks to YOU, cause you share those wonderful stories with everybody.
Your characterization fits to each of the characters and now in my mind YOUR Naruto is THE Naruto and YOUR Sasuke is THE Sasuke. Thats just how it is... ;))
I beg you dont mind my bad english or blame the fact that Im from Germany:)
Your stories ARE great and my english is getting much ways better ;D
Best wishes from Berlin or how we say say in Germany "Alles Liebe!"
Finn
P.S.: Im a girl, even if my name is boyish. Im a true girl :))