Reviews for Requiem
letterbee96 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
T-That's not fair!

They have to go through it again and again and again!

Poor Naru... Don't make Naru suffer!

(I'm not anti-Sasu just that I always see him as the tough one and doesn't need comforting~!)

Your SasuNaru worked out brilliantly and who knows? Someday when they meet again, they would be the last person to see each other~!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is an amazing story, I absolutely love the way you created the characters. Everything about it is beautiful and just . . . perfect.

Thank you for writing this!
yumerin chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Dude. I'm crying. I'm bawling my eyes out, here. This was bittersweet and beautiful at the same time, I don't even know how to describe my feelings.
TKM chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
very emotional short work. I really liked it a lot. You have really great way of writing. Hope you will have the wish to continue.
naruo-713 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
*suck in breath* *release it*

WOW, this story takes my breath away...

The words just flow; the emotions suck me deep.

The vivid descriptions make me a bystander why their world unfolds.

It was sad & cruel, them being separated and having to repeat the cycle; never knowing if they would meet. And after they died, they would have to make a difficult decision of whether to be born again, with the uncertainty if they will see the other; and the alternative being that black afterlife was not a welcome choice either...

*gasp* thank you! ..for writing something so moving.

cheers,

naruo713
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Shit. This was amazing. I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to touch something in me with your writing. And this one is so beautiful and sad and I'm tearing a little right now.

The way you write these two is so utterly right. You know them and love them and they come to life.

So thank you, thank you so much for everything you've written, and for this story that will definitely be staying with me for a while.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Your writing is always amazing. And your sasunaru just...killed me. Such a depressing yet beautiful piece.
Knightaly chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ach du meine Güte, du bist echt toll. Wirklich.

So good in fact, that I had to start speaking German.

On a serious note though, this was really...sad? amazing? heart breaking? Idk. I just know that it was a nice little fic to read. I mean, Sasuke crying because of injustice in a way that didn't totally make him look like a little girl? Finally.

I say when you can pull off tears on a guy in a way that breaks my heart just a little bit, then you are a great writer.

-Aly
black-shadow-butterfly chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was simply beautiful. Your ability to write Sasuke and Naruto into any situation is amazing, and this was heart wrenchingly gorgeous.
Damp chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was so beautiful- I love sotires like this, they leave me with a pleasant ache in my chest. I also love that you ended it like that, it wouldn't have felt right if you had actually given them a happy ending (like they do end up just staying together in the empty space), it would have turned sappy.
nohebi chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I.. I think I'm tearing up ;~;

as always you write those two amazingly!

and although sad in the way they're not always sure they'll be together in the new life, the concept of them being 'soulmates' is such a nice one.
BelleDragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
copying comment from y! and faving here as well XD ~

Really love this 3. Think I've mentioned to you before that the idea of them being 'soul-mates' is basically how I view them and was thrilled when Kishi gave plausibility to this in Naruto's comment of "If... we both die... we'll come to understand one another in the next life". Sasuke is typically dark in this and Naruto's almost resigned, patient persistence rings true. I love Naruto's knowing acceptance of Sasuke's personality and how he deals with things [reminiscent of canon 486]. Once again you write them smartly and with a fresh take on the soul-mate theme. Would love to know about the original 'agreement' and how that came about. Any chance for a 'prequel'?
Gurhur chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
... Oh mother eff... ;_;
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
damn, why is everyone posting up sad pieces tonight. It's so beautiful! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
as always, this was sad but lovely.. thank you for writing this..
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »