Reviews for Monsters Create Monsters
Sairahiniel SakuraAeris1497 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was cute at first, but then you made me sad towards the end. Overall, this was very good. :)
Sky.Fay chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
This was so good, thanks for posting! :)
Nispedana chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was a great chapter. :D I thought you started the story pretty well and it contained pretty interesting characterizations. Hehe. I'll read the rest soon
Dane Kemp chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Wow. The Joker was really well written-I felt he was from a movie/comic book. The fact that he talked in a circle to screw with Jonathan made it sound really authentic. The scene with Batman was really frustrating-the spoilsport. Also, the guard and his story was really touching.

Again, only one or two spelling errors. I also felt the Batman scene was a tad quick, but what do I know? Very good story!
Dane Kemp chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Too lazy to log in XP

This was very nice. Jonathon seemed very realistic as a shy human with "no life." It was very nice when Jessica said that she would go out with him-twas very touching. It was quite sad when we found out Jessica was dead though. Tbh, I found the exchange between the personelle from the prison and Jonathon a little humorous.

I think the only thing wrong with it was that there were a few spelling errors (though I'm guessing you've probably been notified of those by now).

I'm off to read chapter 2!
Dzuljeta chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Hey :)

Batman turns out to be the only fandom I am familiar with among those you are writing for...

And I am so happy to have taken time to read it! It's very good. Your characterisations are wonderful, I also enjoyed your writing style.

To say the least, this was a great story. And it absolutely deserves more reviews. :P
KBones chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
*fangirl squeal*

Now I've gotten that out my system. God you write Joker so well it's creepy, I can actually hear him saying his lines in my head. It's very very creepy hahahahaha. And Crane, I love the way you wrote him as well, so very well done. I'm jealous of your writing abilities! An amazing present, thank you!

Ai.
Matchet Hatchet chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
More please!
KBones chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This. Is amazing! It kinda reminds me of my writing style a little hahaha. But I absolutely love it. Thank you so much!

And yes, you should definately continue (not bias as all)

also...Mr Hoosan, I wonder where i've heard that name before :P