Reviews for The Prisoner
JBristowfan chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Hi! I hope you do continue this story. I've enjoyed what I read so far.
the phantom222 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
I know you are busy with other things but you should consider continuing this. Its a really great story
Visitkarte chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I can't believe you "forgot" this story. It's one I am looking forward to, should you decide to continue. Pretty pretty please?
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
owww it's so cool
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
This is fucking amazing! I can only beg you to write more.
jahmat chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
giggle...giggle Adams in the net, trapped by Wilson, an unhappy Wilson... I wouldn't want to be her! Just wondering what "Man of the House" would be in this AU. Thanks for this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Thank you so much for the new chapter. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
*gingerly pokes in the hope that a new chapter of your fic will fall out*

*waits*
jahmat chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Another great chapter. Loved the contrast between Wilson and House's bedtime rituals. LOL! Can't wait for the next installment. Like an old Saturday movie serial (No, I'm not that old - just know WAY too much silly information!)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Hi! :D

Have I told you lately that I love this fic? Because I do. I love this fic. I love your evil but strangely loving Wilson, I love evil power-hungry Foreman, I love evil sadistic Adams, I love especially your (evil) Chase, and his relationship with House. And, of course, there's no such thing as too much of House in shackles. And gags. And cages are a good thing too. I have to admit though that I am slightly (really: just slightly) disappointed in Foreman's punishment for House. I, uhm, had been hoping for something more severe. Then again, who knows how he's going to use Adams. No one, right? Everything is possible. I am very curious what you will do with the next episode. And, well. I love this fic. Just so you know.
Visitkarte chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
This was tough. Thanks God 'our' House was smarter and knew who he could trick without getting in troubles. I love House and Chase teaming together. Fight the power! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Thank you so much for continuing this. And, if may say so, It's getting better and better. Thank you!
jahmat chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
If I were House I would do anything to keep from going back to the hell that was prison, too! I love how Wilson arranged for House to go with him, unlike Canon (I really wanted Wilson to get revenge on House in Canon; alas, the writers disappointed again!) Keep up the good work. I love this Uni.
oflymonddreams chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
ooh, NASTY. this universe is beginning to grow on me. I like smart!evil Wilson...
damigella chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
I want to marry you and have your babies. That would be it for now. More comments on lj.