Reviews for The Prisoner
Cait chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Good story so far. Another update?
xoxo
Visitkarte chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Yay, plotting against the bitch! Can't wait!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Oh my God
hope it's not more problems for House, I get how much you enjoy torturing the boy.
Please keep writing
MissBates chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Uh-oh, Adams made a BIG mistake.
I like the idea of Wilson having linen napkins in his office, i.e. eating there in style. And I love his logic: never mind about the minor, let's focus on House's freedom.
And House's particular brand of motivation — 'you miss, you walk home' — will undoubtedly turn his fellows into Annie Oakleys.
Very good chapter :)
LuciusDivius chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
so happy to see another chapter up. I love your dark Wilson fics.
Houseshead13 chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
Glad that you are back! Please tell me that you are not going to stop writing! I love your dark fics with House as a prisioner and as a slave. I didn t remember much of thia fic but I have readen the last chapter and ot was great! I ll be waiting for a new update, of any of your fics :D
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
I'm glad you have come back.
Please continue to write stories, I love much the way you describe every detail.
I know that Foreman will still be a pain in the ass, but I hope House fight and very still.
Very anxious for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
I'm so glad you wrote another chapter. This is one of my favourites. Amazing chapter. Hope you continue writing. Can't wait. Thank youu.
MissBates chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Next round in the power struggle between Wilson and Foreman. Foreman can't really win, but it's to be hoped that he doesn't take House down with him. Despite Wilson's disciplining House seems unable to keep his mouth shut; some things never change.

I hope you write more chapters — though I don't really see how you'll deal with Duncan :)
MissBates chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Am liking Park more and more. (But her mother was right.) She outsmarts people without even trying to be subversive. Excellent use of the net. I forgot why House pranked Wilson with that in canon, but it was lame. This is great.
MissBates chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Boyo, you've got yourself some types. Your explanation as to why Adams worked in that prison is so much better than canon's. (Maybe it was the original backstory, but the writers decided that it wasn't suitable for a mainstream audience ...) And Chase burning the coma patients, uff. These people have amnesia issues when it comes to the Hippocratic oath. Regardless of which world S8 is set in, I'm all in favour of Wilson attending the boxing match with House. Foreman doesn't deserve to go!
MissBates chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Liked Wilson laying down the law to Foreman. Basically it's the same logic that fuelled the series: Let's have House running rampart in the hospital, because doing so brings us more money than stopping him. In this world, we see why TPTB at the hospital might have a long-term interest in such an arrangement — Wilson. In canon, we wonder ...

Loved the image of Taub cringing between the other fellows. I thought the line, "And sometimes there's donuts" was hilarious — until Chase offered Park donuts. The scene was very telling, though: Wilson sending Adams away so she doesn't get any pleasure out of the beating, Park's befuddlement, Chase's hardened indifference. The reason for the sliding wall makes much more sense than in canon. Oh, and I can totally see House using Adams to set Morgan up, but then leaving her at Wilson's mercy when he finds out. That's exactly what House would do.

This is twenty kinds of clever.
MissBates chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
The skeleton was a nice touch; so much more subtle than buying stuff and then smashing it. Still like Park and the way she openly voices the way things work. I likey what you're doing to S8, especially Wilson.
MissBates chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
That's a dark world you've got there. I'm still trying to figure out the rules (other than that Wilson is the Machiavellian power backstage). I admire the way you've mirrored the characters with their respective traits into this world. Park is much the same as she was because she can't dissimulate to save her life. (Loved her 'Maybe I could drive a car through his house.') Foreman is — Foreman, perpetually overestimating his own abilities. In a world where mob rules apply, that's a dangerous failing. And we have the House and Wilson of the Mirror, Mirrror episode, heightened by a few degrees.
Visitkarte chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Yay- you are back! I missed you! Can't wait for more, though. Don't let me dangling from the ceiling again!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »