Reviews for Libélula
Waiting...
still waiting...
Senka chapter 25 . 4/1
I've read everything in one day and i'm stunned, please continue writing this amazing story, it's one of the best fanfics i've came across. I know it has nothing to do with main arc but it's so good, i think it has potential to be better than original, since i'm a big fan of Orihime x Ulquiora :3 And i just can't stand the fact that they just killed him off like that. I think i've seen some chemistry between them in anime and i think your plot was just how things would naturally develop between them. I'm waiting for the next chapter and i hope in the end you'll give them happy ending. Btw, this kinda reminds me of Korean drama plot haha (that's a good thing i'm a fan of K-dramas) ... Anyway, keep up the good work i'm looking forward to reading the whole story Thank you for this.
Endorphine Von Storm chapter 25 . 1/19
Each time your publish a new chapter, you throw me back into an endless pit of Ulquihime feels !
I love your story SO MUCH ! Everything is good in it, your writting, the story, the characters...I mean, of all the fanfic I read, yours is the only one where the characters aren't OC one bite, you truly grasped the essence of not just Orihime and Ulquiorra but all of the characters, their train of thought is similar to the manga, when you write dialogue I read it hearing their voices. And the story is valid too. I mean, when I read it, I think that it could have actually happen, and the line between canon and fanfic gets all blurry.
Can't wait to read what comes next !
OMG...ur writing is so good...da way u describe abt orihime in this chapter it deeply touched me...hope dat ulquiorra makes an appearance soon cnt wait for their story to progress more...
thelionheartqueen chapter 25 . 1/17
I love this! It's awesome to see you're still dedicated to this story years after you started it! And reading through, it's hard to tell, really, that there might be gaps in time.

I admit I bingeread this, and stayed up too late to boot, so bravo! There's some great stuff covered here, especially in a logical sense. It always bothered me that in fics following this premise (which I love), somehow Orihime could still go home? It's minor, but the transitioning back she goes through is great. Also I really like all the introspection the characters do, especially our main two.

I can't wait to see more, but by all means, take your time.
mon coeur chapter 25 . 1/2
Final chapter ...but then I noticed you didn't put complete, don't scare me! Lol I look forward to the next update.
lizzy.lindy chapter 25 . 1/2
I absolutely adore your story and your incredible narrative! Your Ulquihime-fic is one of the finest I've ever read here. :) Pls don't drop it! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I hope Orihime meets him again soon! Thx so much for sharing your talent with us! :) 3

Lots of love

Lizzy
Angelus Erreare chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
This was an emotionally powerful chapter. Not just for our favourite heroine but for Ran too. I like this chapter becase it addresses our mundane human problems and how we are to reposition ourselves back into our dull and boring lives after going through such an ordeal.

I really felt for Hime here and that last line. Those last words just made me tear up. It takes a lot of courage to face what we all long to just bury and forget. And not just that but to come to terms of what she actually lost; present and future and everything in between (with him) and the realisation that released her from her self denial...Just WOW. I soooooooo love this chapter. Next please!

I'm just eating these words as if they were candy.
yuki-1107 chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
It's a wonderful new year gift! The details you put in this story and the turns in Orihime's development as well as Rangiku's conflict is truly admirable! Thank you a lot!
ADDICTEDJSS chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
I cried with Orihime at the end... superb job my friend love the details. Oh i wonder how the fic will unfold , anxiously awaiting your update :D
poojasandhu1234 chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
I really like this fic! I don't know where it's headed though, but I hope you update soon
poojasandhu1234 chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
m
Guest chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
Big fan of this pairing...so pliz continue to write more...
sanaa11 chapter 24 . 12/9/2016
this is a late review but still i hope ure alright and get well soon if u aren't alreadythanks for updating, i wonder what happens next as always hehee
mon coeur chapter 24 . 12/8/2016