Reviews for Libélula
sunnygirlish chapter 16 . 4/2
What you have written is truly amazing! the story didn't progress too quickly and wasn't out of character at all! I really love it and after reading it all in one sitting would be so happy if you would continue the story and the relationship between Ulquiorra and Orihime. I honestly don't believe that this story has less than a hundred favorites and comments since it is so remarkable. Please continue it if you have the time :DD
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
...I LOVE YOUR STORY! Holy crap! I love how you described everything and it was so easy and amazing to read! Quick question though...are you going to continue the story? Or do something with it? I'm guessing not but I am curious.
Killer-San chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
... ,_, nooo, I can just tell you'll have him die at the end.
WeAreAllBaka chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter ;_; I'm so intrigued by the plot and you managed to handle each character's personality so well that it makes me sad that this hasn't been updated in awhile. I really do hope that someday you will continue but if you don't, that's understandable. Though, you really left me hanging in that cliffhanger.

Great job with a writing and I look forward to more C:
SelenaWolf chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodO hMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod! You can't leave it ended here! You just can't!

Holy smokes, this is quite possibly the most true depiction of Ulquiorra ever! And the whole story is fascinating! And I can't wait for more!

Please don't say this is the end!
datkarKatass chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
SCREEEECHEEEES omhocuxicacog aaaaaaaa i SO cannot wait for the next chapter! PM me and i'll give you my email if youre still up for me beta reading!
shaid chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
This has been really amazing. I hope that you someday finish, though I understand if you don't. I love their interactions and his curiosity about her. Great work, really.

Thank you for sharing and I hope you someday continue!
little101 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
Albinos chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
One of my favorite works in this fandom. And I was so sad that it wasn't updated and thinking "ohh, well I'll just read fanfic to present chapter again". So, I've checked Author's Profile and my patience was granted-this story will be continued. Yay! 0Enidan0, you did promised to finish this story (in Author's note for chapter 5)-so keep your promise!:)
P.S. I'm really sorry for I'm not so good in English
Keitoz chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Aww their alone time is/is almost over ):
I really loved this! Your writing style is very unique here in the fanfiction world haha. Goodness, the confession was perfect! You inspired me to keep writing. Thank you(:
Keitoz chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Ooh I really like this chapter. The plot is thickening!
eleventy7 chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
It was a relief to actually reach the last chapter, since it's 6:30am and I haven't slept yet, due to your well-honed writing, brilliant characterisation and evenly-paced plot.

This fic is the best Ulquihime I've read yet. The plot is not new; Las Noches is often the setting of choice, with a focus on the prisoner/captor relationship. But your story easily outshines the rest with its succinct narrative (every detail is important - nothing is unnecessary or irrelevant, compelling the reader to study every word and consider all interpretations). Your writing style is refreshingly minimalist, with a quiet and unintrusive narrative voice - you prove that you don't need purple prose or over-emphasis to get your point across.

The real strength here, though, would have to be characterisation. It's just amazing. This is one of the very few fics I have read that do the characters justice. In fact, it's the only multi-chaptered fic I've read that achieves perfect IC-ness. It's extraordinarily difficult to maintain solid characterisation, especially as Ulquiorra is damn near impossible to pin down on paper (so to speak) but you achieve it perfectly. It really showcases your talent (and understanding of your characters).

I'm afraid I can't offer much in the way of con-crit. Your grammar is refreshingly good. There are some turns of phrase that are rather clumsy, but these are far and few between. One of the chapters felt oddly cut short, as though the last end scene had been removed (but you mentioned having difficulties with that chapter in your AN).

In any case, these minor flaws are very easily overlooked; what's more important is the realistic characterisation and stylistic writing. I note that it's been some time since you updated but I hope you'll choose to continue it.

Apologies for any spelling errors, I'm writing all this on my phone.

Thanks for a great read,

eleventy7
Lord22 chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
I love this story. All the characters are spot on, and the story is excellent. Please, please, please, continue this. I really want to see how the invasion turns out differantly.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
Nitpick: I'm not sure that "repetitious" is the right word here. Did you mean "repetitive", or am I just being annoying?

So now, the Rescue the Princess Stage of the Hueco Mundo Arc begins. Will it play out differently? How? I can't wait to see! ...And you haven't updated for nearly half a year. Eh. Not as bad as some fics.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
"...how could Aizen have any use for her now?" That manipulative evil bastard. On the other hand, "she didn't like being called a 'comrade'". So, her loyalties are subconsciously shifting, but she doesn't want to admit it.

Blah. Unless Aizen somehow missed the effects of the libelula, I really don't see how this story could end well. If it's all part of his plan, she's going to wind up his brainwashed loyal slave in the end. On the other hand, I don't see how he could have missed the glow, or the change in Ulquiorra's reiatsu. Crumbs.