Reviews for Libélula
mameshibameme chapter 23 . 9/19
Hello Author-san. You dont how much I love this fic of yours. Ive cried for several hours just re-reading this story. Please tell me Ulqui is alive? I just couldnt take it when my poor Inoue cries :( I pray for the strength and all the inspiration for you just to give justice for my babies (UlquiHime) and thank you for creating this wonder. You have my full support!
Amazing update as always! Keep it up,gal!
gooeystar83 chapter 23 . 9/15
Omg, thank you for updating! Yes, the ending of Bleach was a big blow to the majority of fans. But at least we still got fanfics & fanarts! Hope you update soon! :]
yuki-1107 chapter 23 . 9/13
This story is simply awesome. I really love how you build up the tension and emotion between Ulquiorra and Orihime: it's so intense and powerful. And now, with Orihime back to the normal world but still saddened by th events and Mayuri about to do something horrible; i cannot wait to read more!
sanaa11 chapter 23 . 9/13
it's good even without a beta read xD this is awesome and i agree with your a/n T.T the least he could do was bring ulquiorra back but yeah i knew it was probably not possible and the ending was sorta predictable but i'm ok with it i guess! this story is exciting n im glad i read this fanfic it fills in my disappointment that kubo had not brought ulquiorra back wkwk so far so good although i want to see ulquihime immediately i love that you keep it slow but still,,, i cant wait to see ulquihime! xD
Disgraceful chapter 1 . 8/29
This story is absolutely amazing. I read it all in one day in three sittings. It's a great story but I'm worries that you might mot finish it. I was relieved to see you update less than two months ago though. Your characterization of both Orihime and Ulquiorra is spot on. Please update as soon as possible! Keep up the great work.
Langas chapter 22 . 8/11
Great story. I can't wait for Ulquiorra return. Please update as soon as possible!
That was wonderful way of looking at things... It is so easy to ignore the mental set that Inoue would have, being kept a prisoner for as long as she was, would have changed things and altered her perspective. Good going! Keep it up! :-)
Akire chapter 22 . 7/2
Oh no, poor Orihime :( At least she has a place to stay for a while though. Her thoughts reflecting on Ichigo and Ulquiorra made me so sad! She's been through so much, and she's probably going to go through a hell of a lot more once Mayuri gets his dirty filthy claws on Ulquiorra.
Ugh, Mayuri. I wonder how he's gonna convince Orihime to revive bat boy? I know he said she owes SS at least one huge favor, but I doubt she'll want to bring him back knowing that he's going to become a science experiment.
I can't wait to read what you have planned next! Update soon, I love this story!
sanaa11 chapter 22 . 7/1
i need to know more! i love this pls do continue :D
gooeystar83 chapter 21 . 6/24
This fic is fantastic! at first i feared it was gonna have a sad ending, but with this latest chapter, i'm getting excited! I like how you portray everyone's characters, making their actions & thoughts so fitting, especially Orihime & Ulquiorra :)
Amacor16 chapter 21 . 6/8
I'm still so intrigued bythis story, simply because it's so believable. The plot is great and the characters have great insight. I can'tcan't wait for the next update,I'm so excited :D
Thank you for continuing this story.
sanaa11 chapter 21 . 6/7
omg what's mayuri going to do about their relationship... and of course i'll continue reading
Akire chapter 21 . 6/5
Nice, another update! I can't wait for more!

I love where this is going, but poor orihime is in quite a bind. A meeting with the captain commander to discuss punishment actually seems very plausible, considering orihime DID act as a trigger for the war. It would've been cool if a detail like that had been added into the manga, it seems strange that they let orihime off scott-free. It's always nice when writers incorporate the similarities between two opposing sides, as hime did with the seireitei and hueco mundo; it just shows that no matter who the protagonist sides with, neither are perfect.

And... I don't like where mayuri is going with this. I mean I LOVE it because it will be so interesting and exciting to read, but... poor orihime. She's going to go through a lot to see her captor again. And even then, she'll most likely be forced to do it for the sake of mayuri's sick research. Because she's bound to the contract, she cannot defy seireitei without consequence. She's in for a world of pain.

This story is about to get even more interesting. I can't wait! Keep up the good work, this chapter was great!
You're kidding, right. Even I am very excited for what's coming next. I really want to see Inoue's reaction this... Bringing him back. It's been so long since I've seen one of those. But great going! Way to build ask the sentimental tension, I really liked the way you handled this chapter- a typical contact and interrogation type thing following a war. Good vision you have there, I could almost imagine this happening! Keep it up! :-)