Reviews for Libélula
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 19 . 7/18
Great chapter! Update soon! :D
29th.spirit chapter 19 . 6/28
Wow. Beautiful! I really liked this chapter! And the last sentence was pure art.

The only thing I'd like to remark is that it felt rather short. I know writing canon stuff is a pain since it's so difficult to get any flow into it. There's just too much irrelevant stuff (at least for Ulquihime) interrupting. AND battles are a pain to write...Yet I wished you had elaborated a bit more on the Ichi/Ulq battle, since Ulquiorra seemed to take this fight very personally, going as far as showing Ichigo his second release just to prove a point (which point?)...

Aizen is a major slimebag. I keep swaying between despising him and feeling awed at his perfect evilness. "You should smile more. [...] destroy Karakura Town." Hime SLAP HIM! Just slap the hell outta this man, please! (Considering how much Aizen deserved to be slapped and Hime chosing to slap Ulquiorra instead shows either that she isn't intimidated by Ulquiorra at all or he is just reeeaally great at bringing the fierce and violent part of her character out of hiding.)

I'm really curious how you're going to go on after this. Is this the last chapter for this story? Or will there be some kind of epilogue before you start a new story?

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this and sharing with us all! I'm so glad you decided to pick this fic up again and finish it!
sanaa11 chapter 19 . 6/27
Nooo so the story is over? :'( it's so sad that Ulquiorra died... i'm really going to miss the ulquihime here. I luv chp 16 so much. you don't know how many times i've read that chapter and never got bored of it :c its an awesome fanfic and everyone are so in character. I never regret reading this.
Aoi chapter 18 . 6/25
Absolutely love this! Cannot wait for the next update!
29th.spirit chapter 18 . 6/17
I have always wondered about that whole "I'm not afraid" thing that was going on between Ulquiorra and Orihime and-on the other hand-how she seemed afraid of Kurosaki. What did that mean?

I think you have addressed this decisive question well, but still the answer feels insufficient. Kubo wrote it like that, so I don't blame you for staying in character...

To me it was pretty evident that Ulquiorra barely contained his anger in both confrontations with Kurosaki (especially the floor-breaking stuff O_o). So I agree with how you've written him here. He is still confident, yes, but truly calm? Hardly. Ulquiorra's fights against Kurosaki were something personal to him, so thanks for not making Ulquiorra an entirely apathetic robot.

Thanks for writing and sharing this captivating story with us!
sanaa11 chapter 18 . 6/17
I wonder what happens next...
Arsenico chapter 17 . 6/12
This is just too good! I'm so happy I found it! Please, update soon!
29th.spirit chapter 2 . 6/9
The first time I read how Aizen asked Hime whether she wanted her powers to be strengthened, I thought he'd offer to hollowfy/arrancarize her xD

But why would Aizen want to strengthen her anyway?

Nice description of Ulquiorra's 'aura'..."Why does the room feel emptier when he's around?" That's a very interesting take, although it doesn't quite fit with the 'ocean over the sky' comment from Ishida, but what the heck xD

Good job keeping Hime IC. You got just the right amount of intimidation and resilience.
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 6/4
Rereading this for like the third (?) time...

What was that worm dream about? Why did the worm's eyes turn aquamarine?

I very much enjoy your style of writing. Great job keeping both of them IC. I especially loved your take on why Ulquiorra complimented the woman on her strength. That part in the manga always left me wondering why he would compliment her when she was giving in, even perhaps breaking (those panels in which she pledged her loyalty to Aizen were shown parallel to Ichigo breaking through the walls of Las Noches). He clearly wouldn't see strength in her submission to their mind-fuck now, would he? So thanks for clearing that up!
Nameless chapter 17 . 5/24
I read this all in one go. It is SO fascinating and well written. Kudos to you and I hope life goes well for you as well.
29th.spirit chapter 17 . 5/24
Weeeeee! I'm so happy you're continuing this!

I really enjoyed reading the feelings of betrayal that Ulquiorra is going through in this chapter! I was planning to write something similar in my 'wrath' chapter, so it's quite interesting to see how someone else is handling the same idea...

Shit's gonna go down! Hurray! Grimmjow stole your prey, Ulquiorra! Go rip him to shreds! Kill him! Yay!
me chapter 17 . 5/23
I love most of the ulquihimes that I read, but I think that this is my favorite so far. Thanks for writing it.
sanaa11 chapter 17 . 5/23
What's gonna happen to Orihime and Ulquiorra? I really like this story and this is getting interesting. Pls continue!
oh my stars! It's been so long since i read this, im so glad you picked it up again as well. This was one of my favorites back then and now thats its back up, its a favorite now :)
whycantifindafriknusername chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Please update soon! This is one of the best ulquihime tics I've ever read! It's too good to give up on! Please?