Reviews for Libélula
Kalliko chapter 26 . 6/24
I’m so grateful that you haven’t given up on this story. It’s very thoughtful and I love how you’re showing us how Orihime is healing after the winter war. It’s something I wish Kubo would have touched on at some point. Now I’m wondering if Orihime is actually gonna bring back Ulquiorra or not.
Meng-4-2 chapter 26 . 3/30
Hello! Thank you so, so much for this amazing story, and for putting such an extraordinary amount of time and effort into it. I found this site just over 10 years ago (!), wrote a couple chapters of a Bleach fanfiction, and moved on to other things. I don't follow manga or anime like I used to, and haven't even finished the Bleach manga, but my love for this pairing has endured for some reason (despite my embarrassment over the years because they're fictional and I was a typical hormonal teenager at first and etc.). I've only found this one now, and I've spent my entire night reading it, forgetting the time; and I don't regret it at all. I wanted to leave a thank you because it was so much more than I expected. You've really taken the time to make it a story beyond the pairing, to make Orihime and Ulquiorra deep characters. I was blown away by the effort you took to incorporate the manga events, the fact that you’re still updating it, and beyond those, how real your writing makes the characters seem through their thoughts and feelings and interactions. I feel like I've met these people, have even been these people, at some point in my life. I started this story on a casual craving for an Ulquihime fanfiction, and I'm now left with the knowledge that I just experienced the work of an amazing, dedicated writer-and no shame at all that I love this pairing. Thank you again and all the best to you, whatever you do!
RAHbooks chapter 26 . 3/25
Rangiku's reactions to everything fit so well. I can't wait to see what Orihime will end up doing!
LylithB chapter 26 . 3/21
This is amazing. Your writing is wonderful, and I can't believe how accurate your characters depiction is. I really feel like I'm reading an alternate version of the manga.
The relationship between Ulquiorra and Orihime develops and grows naturally as it's supposed to do, I can't wait for their hopefully upcoming reunion.
I'm really glad to see you're still working on this after all this years, and I hope you'll be able to update and complete this story.
OMG...! I am so glad that you are back with new chapter I just hope you will continue to write more (can't stop smiling)
You finally did it!
The story is still intresting, keep writing
Looks like you have had a busy year. Congratulations on all the good things that happened to you last year. And I'm also glad we finally got a new chapter so hooray! And it was a good chapter as usual.
Oh yay! Finally an update! I had waited so long for this!
gooeystar83 chapter 26 . 2/18
I'm so glad for the update! Thanks! Congrats on ur new life events!
Langas chapter 26 . 2/17
Amazing chapter. Welcome back and congrats!
junot diaz chapter 1 . 1/30
this fic is beautiful. the characters are so well despicted, the pace of the relationship, the emotions...
reading you, i can feel as if you really loved the characters, the relationship between them. reading this really warms (and breaks, lol) my heart.

its curious- ulquihime is such an intriguing couple, and i mean, its not even crack! but there is so little of them here in the fandom. this work is, if not the best (there really isnt another longfic like this one), certainly one of the top 3 best imo, lol. i would love to read more of it, or maybe even oneshots of this universe, of them confessing, prior that, post that, doubts... fragments of what is to come.
but anyway, congratulations on such a good work, and thank you for sharing it with us. hope you have a good 2018
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Seriously ther are only few ulqui and hime fic that are so good and one of them happens to be yours so please dont give up on this one.
rojy chapter 19 . 9/7/2017
I would have like Hogyoku was used on her
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2017
The last part of the chapter made me cry! So sad.
I'm really glad to see Orihime back with her friends though. However, she's still not entirely happy so I'm eagerly awaiting Ulquiorra's return! :D
Also I love how you write the characters here. They're so well written :'0
Guest chapter 25 . 7/13/2017
This really reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy needs to get updated. Please? Pretty please? With cherry on top?