Reviews for heartlines
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Oh. My. God.
Your writing is simply and absolutely exquisite! Not only that, but also you captured rukia's feelings so well!
You're simply amazing!
Keep up the good work!
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Omg! Your writing is so good!
You left me completely in awe!
The way you play with words is just so amazing!
lucia chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
awesome
i hope you continue to write about ichiruki
arigato for write this
372259 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDD

sequel ? :)
julamei chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
this is absolutely gorgeous, ryfee. sometimes i feel starved of truly meaningful ichigo and rukia fics (and admittedly i overlook a lot of one-shots) but your writing in this is masterful. you brought me back to how beautiful careful, lovingly-crafted writing can be and i thank you for your inspirational work in this. i look forward to reading through your other stories and whatever else you post in the future. please keep writing, you have a gift : )
Sarah Jane Shaw chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
BEAUTIFUL!
BA's shadow-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
All I know is that I started crying all over again, as I did that August day when the reunion happened. There aren't many words to say here, really. You've told me you were writing a reunion fic, I imagined it would be an Ichigo pov one, and I waited patiently for you to write it. I grimaced a bit seeing it wasn't an Ichigo centric (admitedly there are many fics like that, but I'm such a sucker for these xD) but read it nonetheless since,well, YOU wrote it.

And God damn...
I cannot describe how beautiful everything was. I admit it was refreshing to see Rukia's view of things, as we're all anticipating for it. Her thoughts about her seat as a lieutenant and the burded/pride of her badge were gorgeous and so real. The scenes were playing in front of my eyes, really.

It was so nolstagic reading the final scenes again. You managed to put the scenes of Ichigo's display of raw emotions and reactions into exact words - you absolutely nailed the importance and meaning of the scene - you missed nothing. My heart broke for again the same it broke when I read the chapter the first time.
And God Ichigo and Rukia's feelings when they saw each other... It was the manga all over again and much, much more. So darn beautiful and real that depicts into words Kubo's work - showing exactly the beauty of said scene. I was crying by then. Hard.

And it was different because I was so used to crying because of the angst in those fics, but for the first time I cried from sheer... happiness for that scene. It didn't only remind me of Ichigo's pain and despair. It reminded me of his happiness he must have felt in those moments - and mine too, and how Ι've been sane once again from that chapter.

Breathtaking. Heart warning. Hopeful. Romantic. Tear-jerker. Eye-opener. As Kaze05 said, the manga put into words.

Now, if youcould only write an Ichigo centric one (like I said I'm a sucker for those ;_;) I would be trully happy, but no pressure there. I just hope you'll continue writing Bleach/ IchiRuki fics. I need my overdoze! *wails*
Rukia's Reflection chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Great fic! Very well written, and it is refreshing to hear about the reunion from her POV, where most that I've read have been from his. Well done!
huan05 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh yeah finally a Rukia's POV about the reunion instead of millions of Ichigo's POV in ~~

I love the way you wrote about how Rukia felt when she lived in Kuchiki mansion, how she felt when she got her Lieutenant badge, especially the self-doubts she experienced whether she was fit to get the position or not. Ukitake is such a fatherly Taichou who always encourage Rukia when she have self doubts.

Not forgetting the stabbing of Ichigo giving him the new Shinigami powers that part, she could feel the sadness in Ichigo when he was so broken and crying, and I especially the confidence in Rukia when she stabbed Ichigo. As if I'm reading the manga, in words.

Good job and hope to see more of your works soon! :D
Clewilan chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I'm speechless. It was absolutely wonderful, if not perfect - and your descriptions, and Rukia, and Byakuya, and aqzsedgyhujkl,n; no actually is *was* perfect.

Thank you for making my day!
VanillaTwilight4 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You're back, and with a fantastic Ichiruki oneshot to boot!This was amazing, I loved all the descriptions, and I could really feel Rukia's emotions coming through :) I did have a question about one very insignificant detail; the line "She has spent hundreds of years living in this mansion." Obviously this is referring to the Kuchiki mansion, but Byakuya only adopted her roughly 40 years ago. I was just wondering if this was a purposeful hyperbole, or a mistake. Anyways, maybe now that you've returned, you can continue with "Intertwined" :) It has so much potential...
iryna chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
AUGH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I do really like the Rukia POV :D
water-inks chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was wonderful, I came over here from the IchiRuki FC as soon as I heard you had written a new Bleach fanfic :) lovely style of writing and it had me smiling all the way through :D glad to have you back and I'm hopeful in seeing a continuation of your first chapter of Intertwined if you go back to it at some point :) thanks for sharing this! x
IndigoEyes chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Amazing
curio cherry chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wonderfully amazing! Great writing!

Especially, it's from Rukia's pov! Most of the fics about their reunion were from Ichigo's side. So, it's nice to have this. And we love Rukia so much too!

Hope we get more your fics sooner! Cant wait!