Reviews for Sine Qua Non
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 1/1
Stop, stop my sides are splitting. What a hoot!
Natalia chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Oh my god that was so amazing! Very sweet and I absolutely adore the way you write!
erik chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Great fun.
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Best FIC I've read in a while! We'll do Everything!
Murraysmum chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
good one
TheEdifier chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This is beautiful. I laugh so hard each time I read it. Lines like, "Special Agent Mary Ross was their last chance. Tony knew that because when the Director brought up the subject of their new team leader, she'd said, "Special Agent Mary Ross is your last chance," and Tony was trained to interpret evidence like that." are just pure gold. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I just found this story and let me tell you I literally laughed until I cried. This was excellent! Hilarious!
Sally chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Why oh why have I not come across this before?

I love it. I love them. I love them all.

I thank you for the wonderful start to the say you have given me...
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
LAUGHED SO HARD
IT ACTUALLY HURTS HOW HARD I'M LAUGHING

...CAN WE SEE GIBBS'S REACTION TO THIS, PLEASE?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Omfg now I understand why this and nonlinear moves are my fave fanfics. They are the same author. MIND BLOWN.
Mira chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I laughed at so many lines in this that I lost track. Absolutely spot on! And now I'm off to re-watch season 4...
hostaqueen chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I know this story is nearly 3 years old, but it tickles me every time I read it. Thanks!
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
There are lots of truths here amongst the humor...very well done, and I love this line: "She mixed up Babylon 5 and Deep Space Nine."
born30 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is it, this is how it happened. No one can convince me otherwise, because it is so freaking pitch perfect and absolutely, I repeat, how it happened. I can't believe I haven't read it before, but now it is one of my favorites. Mostly because it captured our three favorite investigating musketeers so well, but also because it really captured their attitudes at this point in canon as well. I could see every last bit of it happening. And last but not least, it was hilarious, and comedy is underated in fanfic. Ugh, I am blown away. Brava.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014