Reviews for Cookies 'N Cream
Talia Moon chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Whew it took me awhile to re-find this story.

What happened in playgroup?

Susan Hillwig chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Haven't joined the site yet, just poking around to see what you long-timers have done. VERY funny, you must have kids! If not, bravo for nailing the experience when you have none. Will keep you in mind when surfing the site.
Rhys chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
That was HYSTERICAL! Seeing the JLA deal with toddlers...especially THEIR toddlers! Hee hee...Funny, realistic, and absolutely drop-me-on-the-floor laugh-inducing; all in all, a brilliantly crafted piece!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Gears chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
OMG! I havent had giggle fits that bad since I dont know when! Keep it up!

MissPennyworth chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I love it! This is delightful! It's been a while since I've visited the DC sections, but I'm glad I did - I *adore* Batman with little kids. - (::Ignores all the snickering people::) I'd love to have seen J'onn's reaction if the "visitors" had eaten all his oreos... Great work, Reichenbach.

BTW, is everyone else enjoying the new Justice League series as much as I am?
Misha chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
That was adorable. Mara might have been a little monster, but she sure was cute. And I loved how she and Jordy interacted even then. Again, this story was absoloutley adorable. You should right more little Mara stories, please?
booster chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Very fun indeed. :)
Rogue Knight chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
They are just too cute for words.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Not bad, for a piece of fluff.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Not bad, for a piece of fluff.
Calico chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
That was so sweet! :)
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Cute! Very funny.
omni82 chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I love the idea that Batman is a soft touch! I love your Jordy and Mara stories. It seems even then, he was whipped. _
CurlyJo chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
That was too cute! I love Jordy fics. :)