Reviews for Ninjagate
menright6 chapter 15 . 10/12
Excellent! Just wondering if you were still writing this story. Thank you very much.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 10/5
very good
Well chapter 15 . 9/24
This appears to be abandoned.

A true shame, really as it was interesting.
Aroneden chapter 15 . 1/6
I REALLY love this crossover and I hope you continue to work on it even without your co-author. This is one of the BEST stories I have read that makes OC's with complex histories and interactions with both sides of the crossover choices. You and your co-author made this story truly detailed and intricate. I hope you never give up on this story even if you have to take a long time to get each chapter out. I love stories like this with complex problems and a long potential story length that start from a single event.
snowecat chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
So this has a long buildup, I don't mind. It is a little confusing with everything that's going on, but I do like the OCs. The Nara offshoot is interesting. This is much preferable to some of your other works. Weird, perverted, and truly out there is words I'd use on some of those.
Hope you come back to this, I'd like to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
its been a year can you update
Lerris chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This started well enough but I really think your focus was just too muddy. Adding the Stargate cast can work. Adding several OCs makes it significantly more difficult when you already are merging two casts. My general recommendation, should you ever consider a rewrite, would be to first make sure they can never get back to or talk to anyone from Konoha. The story is complex enough, without having to tell it from both sides. Second, avoid almost all original characters. There are enough characters in SG-1 already. Sure if you want to add one or two, that can work, but I'd seriously recommend against making more than 1 new character a primary character. Third chakra should be unique to Naruto and Hinata. Maybe at most 1 other character can learn, but let him or her do things differently. Fourth, if the Kyuubi remains, accessing his power should remain incredibly risky, and any friendship on Naruto's part should be a long time coming. Of course it probably wouldn't hurt for Naruto and Hinata to at least have a few decent training scrolls.

One final point that comes to mind is it is nearly certain that the President would not field Naruto and Hinata. First they are children at this age, so it just wouldn't happen, as if it got out it would cost his or her party an election. Second, SG-1 regularly encounters the Goa'uld, and there is no way in hell, besides a desperate situation that they would risk the skills of Ninja getting hoovered up by whatever Goa'uld manages to get a hold of them. I'm just not sure how to make that plausible. It would be safer to double the size of SG teams.

One idea that would be plausible is if say the Rookie 8 or Rookie 11 get collected by a Goa'uld, perhaps with a spaceship, then they eventually escape, only to have zero idea how to get home. That kind of idea could work. They could then meet SG-1 from time to time, but not regularly. Perhaps they could meet the SG-1 team after encountering teams from the renegade factions on Earth? That way they would distrust SG-1 on sight. Perhaps Jolinar could get one of the Kunochi's as a host?
Blaze1992 chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
Okay great story a 7.5 out 10. There were only a few things from this getting a perfect score. 1st Using canon Naruto aka dumb and hyper version. It's fanfiction the minute Naruto was off world you could've made him BadA** by making his canon self an act. 2nd Adding a new plot to both Naruto and the Stargate sg-1 worlds when by themselves were confusing enough. I mean really spaceships, alien overlords, new worlds then adding naruto's goofball self was already a great story. 3rd all the hints about who likes who but no clear idea. Is it a Naruto harem or not? 4th This story hasn't been updated in a year. 5th This is the most important fault yet. The entire story so far all 278,776 of it barely at all there was no action. No Jaffa verses Naruto, no firefights, no space battles, none of the usual SG-1 fun they we all know and love. This story is basically nonstop talking, character development, and multiple sexy/blueball moments. Hopefully these problems will be fixed in the future please update.
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
yup it's the Shoulder (Boulders) that got hit.
i take it you know the song; "Shoulder Boulders - S3RL"?
i just find it a funny (accidental?) reference.
k4m3j0 chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
Finished reading this, sad to see it stalled.
Delightfully sinful chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
I normally give long reviews listing everything I like and dislike from a fic, but I can't make up my mind on this one. I started reading it cause it was the only long Naruto/Stargate crossover with a. Naruto/Hinata pairing, which was what I was looking for. 278k words later, nothing had happened at all. Naruto and Hinata haven't done anything noteworthy. The original Stargate crew hasn't isn't much better. But I know alot more about your OC's than most of both original casts. This story seems to be about your OC's more than Naruto and Hinata going on an adventure away from everyone they knew. Even still, it turned out to be a very entertaining story, that I will not be following past this final chapter. And it won't be because of the lack of lemons in every chapter like you raved about in a previous author's note, I commend you for that, but because I'm disappointed in the amount of progress done by what I assumed by everything in your summary, was what I was gonna get to read. It just wasn't the story promised. Good luck.
Telron chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
great story so far and i hope this story is updated soon
mundanebeast chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
I actually hope this gets updated...if you need help let me know
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
i have followed this since 09 when i first found the story i was board and was looking round fanfic when i found this story and at first i thought this would be no good but something told me to read this story and i will admit that i was wrong. u took two completely unrelated show and put them together so well that I thought was just remarkable. they are so well blended that can can't tell if the main story was a naruto cross or a s.g.c cross they ware that well blended and i will admit what you had to change to make them fit was acceptable. I am just hoping that you will update soon and not take a whole year but if you must. I just hope we will see something soon.
spiritwolf35 chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Ok so far the story is well pretty ok and I will am finally on chapter 14 but I guess I can put this story on hold until chapter 15 is actually completed and when that will be I do not know