Reviews for Ninjagate
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 8/7
yup it's the Shoulder (Boulders) that got hit.
i take it you know the song; "Shoulder Boulders - S3RL"?
i just find it a funny (accidental?) reference.
k4m3j0 chapter 15 . 6/18
Finished reading this, sad to see it stalled.
Delightfully sinful chapter 11 . 5/8
I normally give long reviews listing everything I like and dislike from a fic, but I can't make up my mind on this one. I started reading it cause it was the only long Naruto/Stargate crossover with a. Naruto/Hinata pairing, which was what I was looking for. 278k words later, nothing had happened at all. Naruto and Hinata haven't done anything noteworthy. The original Stargate crew hasn't isn't much better. But I know alot more about your OC's than most of both original casts. This story seems to be about your OC's more than Naruto and Hinata going on an adventure away from everyone they knew. Even still, it turned out to be a very entertaining story, that I will not be following past this final chapter. And it won't be because of the lack of lemons in every chapter like you raved about in a previous author's note, I commend you for that, but because I'm disappointed in the amount of progress done by what I assumed by everything in your summary, was what I was gonna get to read. It just wasn't the story promised. Good luck.
Telron chapter 15 . 4/14
great story so far and i hope this story is updated soon
mundanebeast chapter 15 . 3/1
I actually hope this gets updated...if you need help let me know
i have followed this since 09 when i first found the story i was board and was looking round fanfic when i found this story and at first i thought this would be no good but something told me to read this story and i will admit that i was wrong. u took two completely unrelated show and put them together so well that I thought was just remarkable. they are so well blended that can can't tell if the main story was a naruto cross or a s.g.c cross they ware that well blended and i will admit what you had to change to make them fit was acceptable. I am just hoping that you will update soon and not take a whole year but if you must. I just hope we will see something soon.
spiritwolf35 chapter 13 . 1/20
Ok so far the story is well pretty ok and I will am finally on chapter 14 but I guess I can put this story on hold until chapter 15 is actually completed and when that will be I do not know
Elibor chapter 15 . 1/6
COME ON! THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING GOOD THE ANTICIPATION IS A KILLER.
Generals Soldier chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Hey bro. Nice story. Had an idea for ya. What about in the next one later after this one you gave Ric and Hayes (Don't forget the SG-1 and the ninja couple, mean Naruto & Hinata) a fight against some Jaffa?
Wait for your fifteenth chapter to finish.

GS
spiritwolf35 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
So far I really like the story but I also hate to say it but I end up skipping through a whole lot of your story the reason why I skip through so much of it is parts where you talk about this Von Krieger and this Ric or Hayes guys the only reason I skip those parts is because sorry there boring and Naruto is not the center so the only parts of the story I do read are the parts with Naruto,SG1 group and Tsunade and her group the only way I will read about them is when you finally have them interact with Naruto until then I will keep skipping through with the story oh well
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I guess I can check this story out
Earthpatriot117 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Awesome story!
Lord Sigfry chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
You're trying too hard with the comedy and it's getting to be an eyesore reading.
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I guess it's okay to reveal those jutsu. They are not secrets and the Kage Bushin is rather standard by the reactions, or lack thereof, of te general population other than the number Naruto can create.

Still, secrecy should be kept on more sensitive matters.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
It is good that Hinata doesn't give blood freely. She was kidnapped an almost taken to Kump when we was younger so she should definitely know of the dangers giving anything that may compromise herself and her family.

And family is family, no matter what. Doesn't matter how shitty they are, family sticks together.