Reviews for Ninjagate
mundanebeast chapter 15 . 3/1
I actually hope this gets updated...if you need help let me know
i have followed this since 09 when i first found the story i was board and was looking round fanfic when i found this story and at first i thought this would be no good but something told me to read this story and i will admit that i was wrong. u took two completely unrelated show and put them together so well that I thought was just remarkable. they are so well blended that can can't tell if the main story was a naruto cross or a s.g.c cross they ware that well blended and i will admit what you had to change to make them fit was acceptable. I am just hoping that you will update soon and not take a whole year but if you must. I just hope we will see something soon.
spiritwolf35 chapter 13 . 1/20
Ok so far the story is well pretty ok and I will am finally on chapter 14 but I guess I can put this story on hold until chapter 15 is actually completed and when that will be I do not know
Elibor chapter 15 . 1/6
COME ON! THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING GOOD THE ANTICIPATION IS A KILLER.
Generals Soldier chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Hey bro. Nice story. Had an idea for ya. What about in the next one later after this one you gave Ric and Hayes (Don't forget the SG-1 and the ninja couple, mean Naruto & Hinata) a fight against some Jaffa?
Wait for your fifteenth chapter to finish.

GS
spiritwolf35 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
So far I really like the story but I also hate to say it but I end up skipping through a whole lot of your story the reason why I skip through so much of it is parts where you talk about this Von Krieger and this Ric or Hayes guys the only reason I skip those parts is because sorry there boring and Naruto is not the center so the only parts of the story I do read are the parts with Naruto,SG1 group and Tsunade and her group the only way I will read about them is when you finally have them interact with Naruto until then I will keep skipping through with the story oh well
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I guess I can check this story out
Earthpatriot117 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Awesome story!
Lord Sigfry chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
You're trying too hard with the comedy and it's getting to be an eyesore reading.
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I guess it's okay to reveal those jutsu. They are not secrets and the Kage Bushin is rather standard by the reactions, or lack thereof, of te general population other than the number Naruto can create.

Still, secrecy should be kept on more sensitive matters.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
It is good that Hinata doesn't give blood freely. She was kidnapped an almost taken to Kump when we was younger so she should definitely know of the dangers giving anything that may compromise herself and her family.

And family is family, no matter what. Doesn't matter how shitty they are, family sticks together.
Macilnar chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
It lives! I can wait a year if it comes to that, thanks for the preview. It's too bad you still haven't heard from him, hopefully it is just something that kept/keeps him from fan-fiction than something serious.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I have noticed a constant use of the word "of" in situations where it should be "have". "Could of", "should of", and the like should in fact be "could have" and "should have". As the short form of those terms is "could've" and "should've". It's an issue with how things are pronounced that crops up so often in spelling it's literally not funny.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Sabaku. Sabaku no Gaara. It's his nickname, not his family name. Doesn't even seem to actually HAVE one. Like Tenten. No Clan name. I don't even actually care that you're using it as a Clan name, but it would be a good idea to at least spell it correctly. I don't know if someone's pointed it out yet, but I figure it's worth mentioning.
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 10/25/2014