Reviews for Ninjagate
Well chapter 15 . 6/7
It's a crying shame that this, for all intents and purposes, is abandoned.

Eh, parts of it drove me nuts like the inability to spell out numbers. That's just fucking laziness, right there.

Guess I'll just have to try my hand at writing my own, since I want things done right.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
grimcameko24 chapter 15 . 4/4
I like this story alot. if you still can't contact your beta reader I'll lend my support.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 15 . 3/20
just reread this story and it was as great as always! Will you be able to finish it without your co-author?
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 13 . 3/9
Another great chapter. I would like to say more in detail, but I fear I would break the internet with my ramblings of how broken I am at the waiting to see Naruto and Hinata reunited relatively soon.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 12 . 3/9
I can not say this about many stories I have ever read on this site, and believe me... they are a formidable amount, but... I have rarely read a story that makes me actually believe I am reading a bonafide (Spelling?) novel. Maybe at young adult/professional level. I am honestly impressed. Well done thus far.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 8 . 3/8
I am inspired by this story to possibly try my hand at one of a similar theme on my own. Great job so far. Keep up the great work.
armegedonknight chapter 11 . 2/18
Decided to leave a review even though it may not be read. I am disappointed. I am an avid fan of both Naruto and Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis and Universe). This story feels like it is less about Naruto and more about your OC's. It is hard to notice the amount of attention and detail given to your OC's in this story but the neglect for the primary cast of both shows shines through clearly. I have a great number of complaints and little to give in compliments.
UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS v
menright6 chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
Excellent! Just wondering if you were still writing this story. Thank you very much.
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
very good
Well chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
This appears to be abandoned.

A true shame, really as it was interesting.
Aroneden chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
I REALLY love this crossover and I hope you continue to work on it even without your co-author. This is one of the BEST stories I have read that makes OC's with complex histories and interactions with both sides of the crossover choices. You and your co-author made this story truly detailed and intricate. I hope you never give up on this story even if you have to take a long time to get each chapter out. I love stories like this with complex problems and a long potential story length that start from a single event.
snowecat chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
So this has a long buildup, I don't mind. It is a little confusing with everything that's going on, but I do like the OCs. The Nara offshoot is interesting. This is much preferable to some of your other works. Weird, perverted, and truly out there is words I'd use on some of those.
Hope you come back to this, I'd like to see how it ends.