Reviews for Ninjagate
snowecat chapter 1 . 11/16
So this has a long buildup, I don't mind. It is a little confusing with everything that's going on, but I do like the OCs. The Nara offshoot is interesting. This is much preferable to some of your other works. Weird, perverted, and truly out there is words I'd use on some of those.
Hope you come back to this, I'd like to see how it ends.
its been a year can you update
Lerris chapter 1 . 9/17
This started well enough but I really think your focus was just too muddy. Adding the Stargate cast can work. Adding several OCs makes it significantly more difficult when you already are merging two casts. My general recommendation, should you ever consider a rewrite, would be to first make sure they can never get back to or talk to anyone from Konoha. The story is complex enough, without having to tell it from both sides. Second, avoid almost all original characters. There are enough characters in SG-1 already. Sure if you want to add one or two, that can work, but I'd seriously recommend against making more than 1 new character a primary character. Third chakra should be unique to Naruto and Hinata. Maybe at most 1 other character can learn, but let him or her do things differently. Fourth, if the Kyuubi remains, accessing his power should remain incredibly risky, and any friendship on Naruto's part should be a long time coming. Of course it probably wouldn't hurt for Naruto and Hinata to at least have a few decent training scrolls.

One final point that comes to mind is it is nearly certain that the President would not field Naruto and Hinata. First they are children at this age, so it just wouldn't happen, as if it got out it would cost his or her party an election. Second, SG-1 regularly encounters the Goa'uld, and there is no way in hell, besides a desperate situation that they would risk the skills of Ninja getting hoovered up by whatever Goa'uld manages to get a hold of them. I'm just not sure how to make that plausible. It would be safer to double the size of SG teams.

One idea that would be plausible is if say the Rookie 8 or Rookie 11 get collected by a Goa'uld, perhaps with a spaceship, then they eventually escape, only to have zero idea how to get home. That kind of idea could work. They could then meet SG-1 from time to time, but not regularly. Perhaps they could meet the SG-1 team after encountering teams from the renegade factions on Earth? That way they would distrust SG-1 on sight. Perhaps Jolinar could get one of the Kunochi's as a host?
Blaze1992 chapter 15 . 9/3
Okay great story a 7.5 out 10. There were only a few things from this getting a perfect score. 1st Using canon Naruto aka dumb and hyper version. It's fanfiction the minute Naruto was off world you could've made him BadA** by making his canon self an act. 2nd Adding a new plot to both Naruto and the Stargate sg-1 worlds when by themselves were confusing enough. I mean really spaceships, alien overlords, new worlds then adding naruto's goofball self was already a great story. 3rd all the hints about who likes who but no clear idea. Is it a Naruto harem or not? 4th This story hasn't been updated in a year. 5th This is the most important fault yet. The entire story so far all 278,776 of it barely at all there was no action. No Jaffa verses Naruto, no firefights, no space battles, none of the usual SG-1 fun they we all know and love. This story is basically nonstop talking, character development, and multiple sexy/blueball moments. Hopefully these problems will be fixed in the future please update.
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 8/7
yup it's the Shoulder (Boulders) that got hit.
i take it you know the song; "Shoulder Boulders - S3RL"?
i just find it a funny (accidental?) reference.
k4m3j0 chapter 15 . 6/18
Finished reading this, sad to see it stalled.
Delightfully sinful chapter 11 . 5/8
I normally give long reviews listing everything I like and dislike from a fic, but I can't make up my mind on this one. I started reading it cause it was the only long Naruto/Stargate crossover with a. Naruto/Hinata pairing, which was what I was looking for. 278k words later, nothing had happened at all. Naruto and Hinata haven't done anything noteworthy. The original Stargate crew hasn't isn't much better. But I know alot more about your OC's than most of both original casts. This story seems to be about your OC's more than Naruto and Hinata going on an adventure away from everyone they knew. Even still, it turned out to be a very entertaining story, that I will not be following past this final chapter. And it won't be because of the lack of lemons in every chapter like you raved about in a previous author's note, I commend you for that, but because I'm disappointed in the amount of progress done by what I assumed by everything in your summary, was what I was gonna get to read. It just wasn't the story promised. Good luck.
Telron chapter 15 . 4/14
great story so far and i hope this story is updated soon
mundanebeast chapter 15 . 3/1
I actually hope this gets updated...if you need help let me know
i have followed this since 09 when i first found the story i was board and was looking round fanfic when i found this story and at first i thought this would be no good but something told me to read this story and i will admit that i was wrong. u took two completely unrelated show and put them together so well that I thought was just remarkable. they are so well blended that can can't tell if the main story was a naruto cross or a s.g.c cross they ware that well blended and i will admit what you had to change to make them fit was acceptable. I am just hoping that you will update soon and not take a whole year but if you must. I just hope we will see something soon.
spiritwolf35 chapter 13 . 1/20
Ok so far the story is well pretty ok and I will am finally on chapter 14 but I guess I can put this story on hold until chapter 15 is actually completed and when that will be I do not know
Elibor chapter 15 . 1/6
Generals Soldier chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Hey bro. Nice story. Had an idea for ya. What about in the next one later after this one you gave Ric and Hayes (Don't forget the SG-1 and the ninja couple, mean Naruto & Hinata) a fight against some Jaffa?
Wait for your fifteenth chapter to finish.

spiritwolf35 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
So far I really like the story but I also hate to say it but I end up skipping through a whole lot of your story the reason why I skip through so much of it is parts where you talk about this Von Krieger and this Ric or Hayes guys the only reason I skip those parts is because sorry there boring and Naruto is not the center so the only parts of the story I do read are the parts with Naruto,SG1 group and Tsunade and her group the only way I will read about them is when you finally have them interact with Naruto until then I will keep skipping through with the story oh well
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I guess I can check this story out