Reviews for Cooking Session
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Love this story. It's cool how you made her reciprocate Takumi's actions instead of just protesting and squirming like everyone else has her do. If they're married, I don't think she'd be protesting all that much when it came to bedroom activities, so this is perfect!
ili777 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I think you are bored by now reading my reviews but I have to say it once again for your stories, I Love it.
Make more Ts stories you are amazing at them both, obviously I loved the ending and the beginning it was kind of funny (the good way) and again it was sweet and cute :)
Please keep writing Kaichou wa Maid-sama, forever .
Akane1998 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
takumi misaki best couple ever

u r awesome

there should be more fic's like this

P.S please don't hate me for any spelling or puncuation (like that one) in this review
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You should write an M continuation. It was so good. Misaki was acting OOC which was cool! Usui was like gaping his mouth open. It was hilarious
Ayumi Sakuragi chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
O.o

And here I was thinking, how does a cooking session become something kinky... Well, now I know. LoL
Bokuso-chi chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I think you should cont it! I loved it. And it'd make a terrific lemon ;D
Jack chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
omg seductive misaki is SO FTW! loool awesome story!
PrincessLover26 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
BLALALALAALALAHAAAAAAAAA?

WHALALEKLAFFENT?

Mhm. Mhm. Gosh...

Eto.. Uh.. You're back! Ehehehe..

Uhm, I l-love this :D Only t-that my i-imagination is.. y'know..

Okay, okay! I really like this, uhm.. Keep up the good work! ''''''
ReadeRxX chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
haha! i love it! A seductive Misaki!: D good job on this story i really love it!
MaidSamaFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
O.o

*Faints* :P

Awesome, btw. :D
maria chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
HOHOHOHO! )) XD I wish this story happens at the manga because I really want to see this in pictures. HAHA! XD Misaki is definitely a one hot wife of Usui (if they will really get married) :3

P.S. Sorry for the perverted review but I just really want to say that what you've just wrote is AWESOME! XD Great job, dude! XD
AAJL chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Misa, you're not a demon President. You're a kinky, seductive maid who enjoys tormenting her master-slash-boyfriend. End of story.

How did the pancake end up on your SHIRT? God Misa, you really ARE terrible at cooking :P And I thought your hand-eye coordination was supposed to be top notch, seeing as you're pro at sports :l
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
that was amazing彡

This was great! I loved it!

As always for your stories yuu-chan.

Yeah it might bot have fit on Days wit misaki and Takumi. But still I love the story. So interesting throughout the story!

Aha. Misaki. Your turn to do the teasing huh? Being the perverted one now? *purrs*

Ah Usui. You in for a big one. She won this time!

It's so sweet he wanted to teach her too cook. In the middle of the night. Then a batter fight. Ohohoho!

Kawaii!

moe- this was awesome!

Yuu-chan!

O()O
Raina Rasberry chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
well that was... unexpected? as of now im my sleep deprived have shocked brain, thats all i can think about.

not toooo ooc but extremely kinky! and yes, i love ur Misaki's [or atleast the way u portray misaki!]
lostvindications chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
:D I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! You are such an amzing fluff writer! :3 I so was not expecting the ending though. ;) I love yur future fics so much, they're the best!