Reviews for New Kid
j chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Ces enfant méritent ne pas participé au prochain tournoi et méritent la punitions.
Azalea.Rose chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
Liked this chapter, and I do thing cleaning's a good punishment - the Jedi temple's really big. I also liked the idea of Force Ghosts watching over the temple, it's a nice thought.
Count Mallet chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
As an adult, I still *hate* cleaning and try to put it off any chance I get. So if it was me in the story, being forced to do cleaning would be a major punishment (and I'd never misbehave after that again for sure).

I'm looking forward to the sequel.

WolvieGrrl chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Why do all stories have to end? *Sigh* At least there's a sequel to look foreward too.

The padawans (I'm not quite sure if that's what they're still called, but hopefully you understand what I mean) certainly have my sympathy. I hate cleaning. *Shivers*

Signing off,

A WolvieGrrl up to no good...
laureas chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
*Shakes head* Typical Skywalker-Solo trouble. *sigh* Ya would think the twins would know better, blast it! Lol! Looking forward to the sequel Misty!

Peace and Long Life \/

May the Force be with You!

Till all are One!

SiouxFan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I like your characterization of Tenel Ka, and I like that the story is told from her point of view. I've always been a fan of hers, and I think that she has been screwed over by Profic. Anyway, good story so far.
laureas chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Nice job Misty! Glad you expanded this chapter to wrap up the Festival. And Merry Christmas!

Peace and Long Life \/

May the Force be with You

Till all are One

Count Mallet chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
I'm wondering if the bad thing whispered between Jaina and Tenel Ka will be ultimately revealed in the future.

Your writing has improved over past chapters. Good job and Happy Holidays.

WolvieGrrl chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
The Festival of Lights sounds like a really good holiday, something that I would want to do. But then again, I do have Cristmas and Hanukka. The love story was personally my favorite- I thought it went more in the theme of forgiving. Not... blowing things up. But hey, I sure some people dissagree with me.

Signing off,

A WolvieGrrl up to no good...
Azalea.Rose chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Great chapter!

Liked how you described the Festival of Lights, not often things like holidays get that type of treatment in the books.
laureas chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
This one was so enjoyable Misty. I especially like how you brought Hanukkah and Christmas together in this chapter.

P&LL! \/

Count Mallet chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
It was interesting to see how you combined Hanukkah and Christmas in the Star Wars Universe to come up with a new holiday. I enjoyed that.

Good job and enjoy your holiday season.
laureas chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Hi Misty! Man Oh man, lots of action in the last three chapters. Quite fast paced, but great stuff. And since the Solo twins are Leia and Han's kids, I can definitely see them both in full teenage rebellion. Especially Jaina since she seems to be most like her mom, and even more like her grandfather. Which has me a little confused. That's my only critique, that you've got a lot of loose ends here. Anakin? Ashoka? Both of them alive and working in the New Order? Just to let ya know. I do that myself a lot. But I'm still having fun with all the twists. :)

Peace & Long Life! \/

May the Force be with You!

Till all are One!

Count Mallet chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
For being a fluff chapter, it seems to be important enough to set the stage for upcoming events. Good job.

A couple of things I found:

"Several beings were clapping an older student named Zekk Bryne on the back." - Do you mean patting or is this a different tradition?

Also, ""Zekk Bryne might have Master." - I think you may need 'a' between 'have' and 'master'.

Keep up the good work.

Count Mallet chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I'll admit I'm not very familiar with the EU, so I can't comment on your characterizations of Jacen and Jaina. However, I think it's safe to say every teenager goes through a bit of a phase where they are a bit bratty or have an aggressive personality, so I don't think you're too far off in that regard.

I'm interested to see how this story continues.