Reviews for Atheists in Foxholes
KatieLyn chapter 4 . 1/13
That was truly fabulously enjoyable. And too suspenseful. I need a sedative from Bones.
KatieLyn chapter 3 . 1/13
Uhura is indeed all of that and more. I did not especially like her in the first two movies, but in the third, most recent one, she redeemed herself with an immense act of courage.

I love TOS Uhura. Always.
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 1/13
Good grief, what use are the security detail at all? Red shirts...sigh. No, really, why does Jim even bother with them?

I am going through terrible withdrawal pangs from your series that has Spock dealing with multiple amputations after an accident. So I thought I'd give this story a try. You're just such an excellent writer, but you do tackle subjects and attitudes that can be painful to read at times. I'm always almost afraid to proceed to each new chapter.

You write Uhura very well. So many writers trash her character because they hate her getting between Spock and Kirk. You do her justice.
Genibane chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Absolutely fantastic
tanseynz chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Best so far. Characters are loveable, gritty, sane and insane in parallel, and definitely keep the reader glued to their antics.
Favourited.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
I enjoyed your story.

Is there a reason why Spock didn't go into a healing trance?
Crack Muse chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Don't mind me, just passing through *again*.

I can never get enough of your stories, I read over and find a new little thing I've missed and it evokes epic emotions all over again.

Man I love your work. SERIOUSLY.

xx
Crysania Fay chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Very nice. Though I am sad to see this end. T_T Can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.
chaosgenes chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
sweet ending :)
chaosgenes chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love the dialouge that's going on and the description. Everyone sounds very in character, even the plot is worthy. When I read this, I can really see this story playing out on screen, even the relationship between Spock and JIm.

Great work :)
dt chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I've got a BIG smile on my face. Great ending!
Algazoth chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Really enjoyed this one. So nice to see a Kirk who can actually do his job while caring. Plus, the action sequences and sense of urgency in the earlier chapters worked really well.
Peregrinate chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
D'awww.
arcadii chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I love the way you describe Spock's smiles; they're so unique and meant for only one person in the universe! Jim's a lucky man and we're lucky to be able to vicariously enjoy the smiles and everything that goes with them. Thank you for sharing!
Nur Misur11 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Really nice ending, you always portray them so well