Reviews for Atheists in Foxholes
tanseynz chapter 4 . 5/28
Best so far. Characters are loveable, gritty, sane and insane in parallel, and definitely keep the reader glued to their antics.
Favourited.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 1/7
I enjoyed your story.

Is there a reason why Spock didn't go into a healing trance?
Crack Muse chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Don't mind me, just passing through *again*.

I can never get enough of your stories, I read over and find a new little thing I've missed and it evokes epic emotions all over again.

Man I love your work. SERIOUSLY.

xx
Crysania Fay chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Very nice. Though I am sad to see this end. T_T Can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.
chaosgenes chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
sweet ending :)
chaosgenes chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love the dialouge that's going on and the description. Everyone sounds very in character, even the plot is worthy. When I read this, I can really see this story playing out on screen, even the relationship between Spock and JIm.

Great work :)
dt chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I've got a BIG smile on my face. Great ending!
Algazoth chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Really enjoyed this one. So nice to see a Kirk who can actually do his job while caring. Plus, the action sequences and sense of urgency in the earlier chapters worked really well.
Peregrinate chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
D'awww.
arcadii chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I love the way you describe Spock's smiles; they're so unique and meant for only one person in the universe! Jim's a lucky man and we're lucky to be able to vicariously enjoy the smiles and everything that goes with them. Thank you for sharing!
Nur Misur11 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Really nice ending, you always portray them so well
Addictedreader09 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
yay I love happy endings :D so awesome
Doni chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Still a subtle smartass...seems his brain is just fine. Lively work.
minlin chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Yay! Happy endings make me very happy!
TaiKaze chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I am currently rolling around on my bed, making very odd noices! How have I not read this before? How did I miss it? And can you please update soon?