Reviews for In The Stars
Two Lives chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
What a remarkable bit of whimsey. Quite original and fascinating. Thank you!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Edward was there watching and knowing this could be the first step to a new life
withany chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That was a lovely little glimpse into Edward's early life. Normally I get worked up if there's anyone else - any other girl, but you wrote Millicent as a very likeable girl. It's a shame she was poorly.
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this is cute.
amwine chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Very interesting way to think of things. I caught the date that was mentioned. I didn't catch on to the sneezing until the end. Great job...thanks!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
A lovely one shot.
oh werd chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful. Gah. Just, beautifully done.
amikins chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
overall cute
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh what a lovely one-shot. I liked this one. Thanks!
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
What a fun idea for how Edward hot the flu, and it's fun to imagine that on some level he had a vague premonition of something more. The description of the world having kept marching straight while he turned a corner was excellent!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Cool story - I figured out the sneeze thing I think at the second sneeze - missed the birthday though. These type of one shots are fun. Thanks for sharing!
Dragonflies2010 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
ooh now there's an interesting theory of how he got the flu loved it you rock
shc92 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is a wonderful canon piece. I love Edward's thoughts on the future, and his date experience. LOL'd when he scared her - so fun to see him so young and playful. I appreciated that Millicent wasn't a "settling - any good man should be snapped up" type girl, though there was still the unfortunately practical side if that. Bittersweet. Wonder if she got her "real" kiss before illness took over. Found myself feeling grateful at Edward's second chance at living. Thanks for sharing!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I guess he has Millicent to thank for ending up with Bella! LOL

Thanks for these sweet story!
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Loved this story! Very sweet, yet sad in a way, too.

Beautifully done!