Reviews for In The Stars
amikins chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
overall cute
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh what a lovely one-shot. I liked this one. Thanks!
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
What a fun idea for how Edward hot the flu, and it's fun to imagine that on some level he had a vague premonition of something more. The description of the world having kept marching straight while he turned a corner was excellent!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Cool story - I figured out the sneeze thing I think at the second sneeze - missed the birthday though. These type of one shots are fun. Thanks for sharing!
Dragonflies2010 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
ooh now there's an interesting theory of how he got the flu loved it you rock
shc92 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is a wonderful canon piece. I love Edward's thoughts on the future, and his date experience. LOL'd when he scared her - so fun to see him so young and playful. I appreciated that Millicent wasn't a "settling - any good man should be snapped up" type girl, though there was still the unfortunately practical side if that. Bittersweet. Wonder if she got her "real" kiss before illness took over. Found myself feeling grateful at Edward's second chance at living. Thanks for sharing!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I guess he has Millicent to thank for ending up with Bella! LOL

Thanks for these sweet story!
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Loved this story! Very sweet, yet sad in a way, too.

Beautifully done!

-Cassandra :)
Elizabeth440 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
What a great one-shot! If only Edward had known that his anticipation that he was on the cusp of something - while correct - would take so many years to be realized.

I love how you always flesh out Edward's human life in your stories. They're the connective tissue between Edward Masen and Edward Cullen.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
very good story
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
What a lovely glimpse into Edward Masen's life.
dawntwilight000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I can't wait to see where you take us with this story. I have been very busy and haven't had a chance to read FF, but then I see 2 stories from my favorite author in my "save&read" box. I was so excited. Excellent job. I can't wait for more!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
human Edward is very cute!
MSPT chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
*Sigh* I'll read anything you write. Your writing is so lovely and this tale was very nicely written. Thanks for sharing -
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I guess some things were just meant to be ;)

Thanks for writing and sharing such a lovely tale xx
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »