Reviews for In The Stars
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
D'oh!
LouLouCullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Yeah I finally got the Spanish flu at like the very end of the story...duh...I did get the September 13 thing though. Nicely written, I enjoyed it.
flora926 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved this one shot, I found it sweet, humorous and touching. It was fun to see that in his human life Edward was nearly as big a klutz as Bella! Thanks for sharing the ideas that pop into your head!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was cute. I enjoyed the humor and romance in this period piece. I had to laugh when Edward scared her off the wall and how propriety would not allow him to dusk her off after he helped her up. It was great to see that Edward wanted more than just to stay in that small town. He wanted the world and he was meant to experience more than Milicent ever wanted to see. That conversation really showed that they were not meant to be, even before the kiss did. I am glad that she was honest with him when he asked whether he offended her. Thanks for this possible peak into Edward's past.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
hehe, or should we say thank goodness he kissed her! :)

That was so sweet. I really loved seeing human Edward. And I laughed over the falling and being hit in the head by a swing. This was a super cute moment that tied in so nicely with his ever after :)

Thank you for sharing this one shot with us! :)
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh I love it when ideas pop into your head.

The graveyard scene made me laugh.

Well done !
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hello. Ooh! At the end I just realized the significance of the details in this first chapter. Very good. Atleast Millicent decently let him down and didn't string him along. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Manga pixie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
awe very sweet story. Thanks for sharing
packermom chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I just love it when little ideas pop in your head!
Songirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow. Delightful, interesting little piece.

Xo

Jen
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Great one shot! Poor Edward. I mean, I know it all worked out for him and all, but he was so innocent back then! Is it weird that I got jealous of him kissing another girl who wasn't Bella- even something so insignificant? I am so possessive of him!
NKubie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was sweet. I'm glad you followed through with the idea that popped in your head. I know they feeling when they just won't leave you alone. :)
ValiumWaltzes chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Love it! I realized after the second sneeze what was likely going to happen to Millicent ... poor girl.

I can only imagine Edward's horror at knocking her off the fence, LOL! I guess he wasn't always so smooth and suave, without the 80 years of practice. ;)
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh, this was so bittersweet! Thanks for sharing.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011