Reviews for In The Stars
my1edward chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
What a lovely look into canon Edward's past. I really enjoyed this. I like this sweet, thoughtful, imaginative human Edward, and I liked Milicent, too. I liked the reference to Sept. 13, and was glad that he and Milicent didn't feel a spark from their kiss. I almost felt a little sick at the end at the idea that he would have gotten the Spanish Flu from kissing a girl, but then I have to ask myself, really, how is that any different from getting it from breathing the same air as his sick parents? He's going to almost die, but then he'll meet Bella. OK, I'm obviously thinking about this way too much! I enjoyed this a lot, thank you for sharing.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Thanks for a peek inside Edward's past. I loved it.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was lovely. I love when we get stories of human edward in the 1910s. I always wondered if he was as confidence as he is now and did he have many guy friends or admirers. thanks for giving us a glimpse of how you imagine him...it's close to how I imagine him too.
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love everything you write, plain and simple. This was no exception. :)
Beans827 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
OMG..girl...you know what your Edwards do to me! I love him. So very sweet. And I totally caught Bella's birthday but not the sneezing! Go figure...yeah, totally obvious! That was so not good to kiss her, but then again, that's what leads him to Bella so maybe we should all thank one Milicent Armstrong! Bravo, bb! Dang, I just love your stuff.
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was a very nice read, enjoyed it much:)
punz chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Such a great story. Wish this was in canon. I love stories that show Edward before his change, brings more depth to his character.

My favorite part was this:

"He was there, but he didn't know where there was. He felt like the universe had shifted and he was suddenly out of step; he'd turned a corner while the rest of the world went straight ahead without him. It was very unsettling."

Being left behind, forgotten and alone while his "world" ends. Everything he predicted coming true, but he stands outside the glass looking in, never to partake in the simple pleasures of humanity again. Being cast out of his mortal flesh into stone and bloodlust, just so fate can bring him to Bella. And even then he can't enjoy her love with wanted to kill her. Poor Edward.

And a kiss sealed his destiny, altering him forever. Bittersweet, yet so fulfilling.

I have to say, you have replaced canon for me. I know, that's weird to say, but the way you write Edward and Bella are what I wanted out of canon. So, you are my new SM now. :)

Thanks for sharing,

Punz
BHBabe chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
What a delightful short story!

Your writing is so beautiful. Thank you for putting this on "paper" for us.
jansails chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
What a great pre-Twilight story, totally fits the era, sets the stage for what is to come.

Well done you ;)

jansails/jan2
1853kaz chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Love it! And thank goodness for those odd moments of inspiration. They're gems! :)
Dawnplus3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed that. It made me smile. I would love to see it continued maybe. I haven't read the whole thing from Edward's innocent pov written decently at all. Just a thought!
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
) I love it! It's so cute!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I had the totally inappropriate thought, "well that's what he gets for kissing another girl!". Then I had the awful thought, that was almost literally a kiss of death. She was a nice girl, too, I shouldn't be so mean about her. That was a surprising one shot. I liked it though. I thought it was rather cool how forward thinking Edward was. It probably served him well later on. I've always wondered about that-they don't change easily, so do they really embrace all the changes brought by new technology like ducks to water? Or is it just something unusual about the Cullens?
mommakat chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was a beautiful and beautifully written story! Thank you for sharing it with us, your readers :)

Kathryn
jdmom29 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Your story is always a treat to me. Thank you.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »