Reviews for In The Stars
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Loved the story, but thank you for clarifying more at the end! I was wondering where it was headed, and if it was going to lead into the twilight story. Thanx for the reading fun. You can thank Katmom for the rec!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
An interesting glimpse behind the curtain of time for Edward

Thanks

Reb
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
so sweet! I love how you used all the right details from that time period. and poor edward, having to wait so many more years to finally feel that special sparkle...
katmom chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Always a joy to read your words!

Thank you!

Kathie
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Great story, loved it.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
sweet 's out-of-body experience while staring at the moon?i felt something similar to it while gazing at the stars as a child,sleeping in the 's just...wonderful.

so that's what you meant by 'Edward's future was set in stone'.at first i thought it was an AU story and Bella would be at the ball ,quite an eventful walk they had.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Sweet story! Thank you. :)
my1edward chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
What a lovely look into canon Edward's past. I really enjoyed this. I like this sweet, thoughtful, imaginative human Edward, and I liked Milicent, too. I liked the reference to Sept. 13, and was glad that he and Milicent didn't feel a spark from their kiss. I almost felt a little sick at the end at the idea that he would have gotten the Spanish Flu from kissing a girl, but then I have to ask myself, really, how is that any different from getting it from breathing the same air as his sick parents? He's going to almost die, but then he'll meet Bella. OK, I'm obviously thinking about this way too much! I enjoyed this a lot, thank you for sharing.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Thanks for a peek inside Edward's past. I loved it.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was lovely. I love when we get stories of human edward in the 1910s. I always wondered if he was as confidence as he is now and did he have many guy friends or admirers. thanks for giving us a glimpse of how you imagine him...it's close to how I imagine him too.
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love everything you write, plain and simple. This was no exception. :)
Beans827 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
OMG..girl...you know what your Edwards do to me! I love him. So very sweet. And I totally caught Bella's birthday but not the sneezing! Go figure...yeah, totally obvious! That was so not good to kiss her, but then again, that's what leads him to Bella so maybe we should all thank one Milicent Armstrong! Bravo, bb! Dang, I just love your stuff.
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was a very nice read, enjoyed it much:)
punz chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Such a great story. Wish this was in canon. I love stories that show Edward before his change, brings more depth to his character.

My favorite part was this:

"He was there, but he didn't know where there was. He felt like the universe had shifted and he was suddenly out of step; he'd turned a corner while the rest of the world went straight ahead without him. It was very unsettling."

Being left behind, forgotten and alone while his "world" ends. Everything he predicted coming true, but he stands outside the glass looking in, never to partake in the simple pleasures of humanity again. Being cast out of his mortal flesh into stone and bloodlust, just so fate can bring him to Bella. And even then he can't enjoy her love with wanted to kill her. Poor Edward.

And a kiss sealed his destiny, altering him forever. Bittersweet, yet so fulfilling.

I have to say, you have replaced canon for me. I know, that's weird to say, but the way you write Edward and Bella are what I wanted out of canon. So, you are my new SM now. :)

Thanks for sharing,

Punz
BHBabe chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
What a delightful short story!

Your writing is so beautiful. Thank you for putting this on "paper" for us.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »