Reviews for In The Stars
jdmom29 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Your story is always a treat to me. Thank you.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
See...THIS should have been entered in the canon tour. Because it was simply perfect and a great example of something that could certainly have happened to Edward prior to him getting the flu. It was set appropriately, their conduct was appropriate for the times, and their discussion about the future were spot on. Very well done.

Thank you for sharing.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Beautiful as always, love.

I would love to see your hand at more moments like these. I really, really would.

XOXO
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wonderful! You write the BEST Edwards- vamp or human, they are always nothing less than a gentleman. Come back soon (here's hoping that plot bunnies invade your mind :-P)!
jwsmom chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
With one kiss an entire destiny unfolds.

Thank you for sharing this! It was a great treat.
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really, really like this! A lot! Wow, girl! Always a pleasure to read something written by you and this was just superb. Most excellent.

I'm a bit speechless with how much I liked this. Bravo. Just a wonderful, wonderful story.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Shay
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow...this was an interesting "look" into Edward's life before he was changed. I liked it...I was thinking that the girl with the brown eyes was Bella, at first, but now see that it couldn't have been her...

Cute!

thanks,

xoSus
mybadself chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
A new story Yay! Very cute, sweet chapter. Really enjoyed it. Can't wait for more. Love your writing!
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Saw this listed on E-ville's Daily Roundup. Just lovely. I really love your takes on this myth. *sigh*

:-)
jbeaucage chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ha. God forbid we should ever have our own personal airplanes. I can barely park my car without reenacting that scene in Austin Powers where he crams that go cart between the two walls. This was a neat little one shot. I like getting glimpses into Edward's human life.
Brikpete chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Very sweet. I love the innocence that some stories, this one included, have about them. Don't get me wrong, most of us love fic because of the lemons, but every once in awhile a sweet, innocent story is such a breath of fresh air. Thanks for that!
Nonita chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I it! Thanks!
moosals chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is lovely, such a sweet little tale, so well imagined and so plausible!

Thanks, it's always a treat to read your writing.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I'm already hooked...I just love your soft, sweet style of writing. I don't even know what that means, but it just is - soft, sweet, warm. Your Edwards are very thoughtful and sweet. I can't wait to read more.

I caught the 13th. Also, I wasn't sure, but assumed the "girl with big brown eyes" in the hall was Bella. Perhaps she is...or isn't. Can't wait to find out! 8)
ja6108 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was really sweet! It's nice to imagine Edward always having been a gentleman.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »