Reviews for In The Stars
Dawnplus3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed that. It made me smile. I would love to see it continued maybe. I haven't read the whole thing from Edward's innocent pov written decently at all. Just a thought!
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
) I love it! It's so cute!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I had the totally inappropriate thought, "well that's what he gets for kissing another girl!". Then I had the awful thought, that was almost literally a kiss of death. She was a nice girl, too, I shouldn't be so mean about her. That was a surprising one shot. I liked it though. I thought it was rather cool how forward thinking Edward was. It probably served him well later on. I've always wondered about that-they don't change easily, so do they really embrace all the changes brought by new technology like ducks to water? Or is it just something unusual about the Cullens?
mommakat chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was a beautiful and beautifully written story! Thank you for sharing it with us, your readers :)

Kathryn
jdmom29 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Your story is always a treat to me. Thank you.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
See...THIS should have been entered in the canon tour. Because it was simply perfect and a great example of something that could certainly have happened to Edward prior to him getting the flu. It was set appropriately, their conduct was appropriate for the times, and their discussion about the future were spot on. Very well done.

Thank you for sharing.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Beautiful as always, love.

I would love to see your hand at more moments like these. I really, really would.

XOXO
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wonderful! You write the BEST Edwards- vamp or human, they are always nothing less than a gentleman. Come back soon (here's hoping that plot bunnies invade your mind :-P)!
jwsmom chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
With one kiss an entire destiny unfolds.

Thank you for sharing this! It was a great treat.
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really, really like this! A lot! Wow, girl! Always a pleasure to read something written by you and this was just superb. Most excellent.

I'm a bit speechless with how much I liked this. Bravo. Just a wonderful, wonderful story.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Shay
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow...this was an interesting "look" into Edward's life before he was changed. I liked it...I was thinking that the girl with the brown eyes was Bella, at first, but now see that it couldn't have been her...

Cute!

thanks,

xoSus
mybadself chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
A new story Yay! Very cute, sweet chapter. Really enjoyed it. Can't wait for more. Love your writing!
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Saw this listed on E-ville's Daily Roundup. Just lovely. I really love your takes on this myth. *sigh*

:-)
darthsipid chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ha. God forbid we should ever have our own personal airplanes. I can barely park my car without reenacting that scene in Austin Powers where he crams that go cart between the two walls. This was a neat little one shot. I like getting glimpses into Edward's human life.
Brikpete chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Very sweet. I love the innocence that some stories, this one included, have about them. Don't get me wrong, most of us love fic because of the lemons, but every once in awhile a sweet, innocent story is such a breath of fresh air. Thanks for that!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »