Reviews for Will You Still Love Me
greysanatomiac007 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
J'adore! means I love in French :) I really LOVE this story..it's so true to the characters and had me tearing up and laughing at different times throughout. I really hope you decide to continue this story..I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I really like how you revealed Kate's secret to Castle and how she explained why she hadn't told him. Great well written fic, thanks for writing.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I really like this honest conversation; it's a shame Kate wasn't quite strong enough yet in the show to do it your way!
Alwaysgurl2013 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I really liked it! You did as great job writing this!
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is a nice one. Sweet and s-w-e-e-t. Please write more.
Jesse Wales chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love you. You are the type of writer that I am working hard on becoming. So descriptive, heart-felt, and emotional. I bow down. Lol.
Habita chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love it, thanks for sharing! :)
1848EllisBell chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
While the ep was damn near perfect, it was seriously missing a hug. I'm SO happy you wrote one in. This was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
cute story
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You did NOT lose your groove! This story was awesome! I so wish we could get a scene like this where Kate just lays it all out on the line! Maybe we will by the end of this season... *sigh* I sure hope so! But in the meantime, you do an excellent job of writing scenarios that we all wish we could see! Love it!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I've just come across your work recently, and because I've started with the older stuff, haven't left reviews... but after reading this one - I just had to :)

Your writing is really good, you have a great way of capturing the emotion, and this story I especially loved.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your Castle stuff - I'm a Castle junkie :)
Liv Wilder chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was beautiful - you certainly hadn't lost your groove when you wrote it. Martha was very well rendered, and I could see Kate standing in the kitchen wearing that cream top with the pale blue collar and cuffs forcing this stuff out.

Really good job!

Liv
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awwww, she just wants to spend some time with Castle. I love that. How could I not? :) The Castle/Martha banter is cute. Yay, she goes up to him and hugs him. I can't WAIT for that type of thing to happen in the show. The way she is being open with him is just perfect. She admits that she's scared of losing him. Yay! I know Kate will never be a a gushing, heart on her sleeve letting him know everything she's thinking and feeling type, but she could be more like in this chapter for sure. Wow, she's really telling him now, her secret and how much he means to her and EVERYTHING. I love it! "She smiles, and knows it's not the pancakes that are irresistible, but him" is one of my favorite lines of the whole chapter.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 1/10/2012