Reviews for Oh What a Night
Rosae Spina chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
:) Very Creative, I liked it.
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
yummy
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
DAM i love it alot alot!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Note to self ... One should not read this while waiting in the restaurant for the takeout order to be ready... WOW! TLC
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
now that was an excellent bed time story *satisfiedsmirk*
IheartJW chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hot lemon ) hope theres more?
Jessicaforever25 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
There's just something so awesome about nerdish guys who can take command in the bedroom! The kind of guy who is not 100% sure of himself but once he's got you he sure knows what to do with you ;) That was truly steamy and entertaining!
krystal214 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was some great PWP right there. Oh my goodness! I really like the description of his clothes and the change he made in them which brought her around to seeing the correct side of him. Very hot!
Schwann chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oooh mmm... you know, I can totally see a drabble in my head about this, afterwards she being hit on at the office and wanting to know why she's with Jasper, while she's totally secretive about what's under those frumpy clothes... all hers.
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Mmmmmm...that was SO good! Who wouldn't wanna ride Jasper, hard? Sounds pretty hot in his glasses too. Wow, Just lost the power of speech and rational thought for a minute there with the visual. Oh what that boy does to me...
deerslayer1100 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Very hot darlin!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Holy hell, that was hot.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Amen Bella. Round 2 please Jasper. Lawd. Just imaginbg him in glasses...
Vendell chapter 1 . 11/4/2011