Reviews for Destiny's Number
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I really like this write more and I think it is tamaki!
rayningnight chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Cute. I seriously love this work, and I hope you'll continue it.

So far, I think the only logical person who could be with Haruhi would be Mori, since even though it said 'follow in father's footsteps' like Kyoya, did you say that he already got his wish?

Plus Kyoya may be seeing some girl later, since he wanted to 'keep in touch' with this woman.

Honey's out of the question. He's married.

And then there's the twins. I just can't see her with either of them. Plus, like your most recent post, it said, 'follow in father's footsteps is hard' and their father isn't all that great. (no offense to them)

So Mori is the only one left, since he could be trying to follow his father's dojo thingy.

It's either that, or Kyoya.

Or it could be just some random guy in the manga that I forgot about...like her childhood friend...I can't remember his name...

Ah well, I still think it's Mori or Kyoya. 89% Mori, 11% Kyoya. :)

-Twinklefeather
jasmine chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
i low all your chapters this is the best so far looks like your hinting Kyyoy i spelled that wrong but pleas hurry on your next one pleas i love reading this i cant belive you such a good wrighter cant wait to read your next one

sincerly,

jasmine
ComatoseButterfly chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Guess Who? :D

I love it, it's really well written and the plot is awesome. :)

Bossa Nova and Mei are so cute together :3

Can't wait to read more.
Kross chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It was good I liked it.

I hope you can finish it. I'll be looking forward to the finished product.
Midnight Star-Dweller chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Very intriguing story, can't wait to read more! Do update soon! Your a very talented writer, and I want to thank you for sharing your story! I absolutely love ouran high school host club, and this story is one that could be a perfect epilogue! Keep writing!

-MidnightSD
KawaiiBoushi chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
This is really good! Loving it so far, can't wait for more chapters. :D Just one thing, I think you use more commas than are neccesary. It's kind of confusing sometimes.
xrayjx chapter 1 . 11/4/2011