Reviews for You Don't Have to be a Stranger
ladyvader12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
girl you r good at writing these star wars and life as a house stories i luv hayden christensen and his work im currently reading edge of the earth a life as a house fanfic and it it amazing! follow me?
countrygirl1493 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
done.9/11 haunts me .I think of all the people we lost..And i think of where i was at that moment in my life .
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very beautiful. I enjoyed and liked this very much.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow, this is beautiful. Quite possibly the best piece I have read of Remember Me fanfiction. You captured Ally's voice perfectly and the end absolutely blew me away in it's raw sincerity. Just, just...wow. Stunning.
Tichaa chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great! The spirit of the characters is not betrayed. I cried ...but it was sweet. Thank you.
Aeterna013 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is so beautiful.. The movie is one that haunts you, it stays in your mind, lingering for days... And this was incredible.. Caroline reminds me so much of my younger self so it was touching to read how Alli cared about her enough to keep a strong relationship after all the time that passed.

Amazing.
MissusNorris chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
As usual, impeccably written. This made me cry, so thanks for that. Lawls naw, but it was beautiful and I did cry. I actually sent this to my friend whose boyfriend died a few days ago and I think that it'll help her. Hope so. But back to the point, this was amazing, as all your other works, and you deserve way more recognition than you get. The amount of reviews crppy twilight fics have in comparison in to the magic of yours simply disgusts me. People don't know quality when they see it and by not reading your work they're seriously missing out.