Reviews for Just Once
seaweed chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Very funny, romancy and in character. also you took a very common theme and presented it with a very unique way. Thank you for sharing!
nasigoreng chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love how you control the plot and how you show each of their personality perfectly. Truly amazing piece :
Keep writing
OrpheusXRainyDays chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Kya! Love this story, although a little long the story was worth the read- the ending was epic
Toloreno chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Your writing style is amazing! I love reading fan fiction for how it the authors use words and sayings and you're and epitome of that! Please write more 8059 stuff! It's amazing! xD
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh God, so damn effing hawt this story was... o/o
Veeson chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Loved it! Want more 3
NewAngelRising chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was just amazing! You have a great way with words. I could clearly see everything playing out and swear that my monitor steamed up ;)

After that fantastic bj scene I was hoping to see an equally hot sexin' so was slightly disappointed by the little blurb of it, but the story was still great.

If I ever found a doujin of this, I'd be in heaven.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I do love it and I only wish there were more of it XD
Sinful Princess chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
All in all it was a great story, though trying fallow the plot proved extremely difficult. Bit choppy in some places I think, but that's just my opinion. It's a good story though, good work.
famfictioncat chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved it! ;3

But you're so meaan - making poor Hayato be in denial for so long - haha but that's just how me likes it :P

Anyway, are you from Britain? Your english skills in all aspects were perfect!

And your writing style is...*remembering smex scene*...hnnn...ahem yeah it's good .

LOVED both Gokudera nad Yamamoto in this story! Only i think 'baseball nut' is better than 'freak' O_o But that is readers opinion .

Hmm..what else...well I could do with a sequel but that's unlikely to happen. BUT if you find the muse PLEASE contnue to write 8059 stories. After all there are layal readers like me just waiting for the name to pop up in the 'complete' section (i don't read on-going works cuz i get to frustrated waiting fr new chapter)

Anyways sorry for long babble.

Hope to see your works again

With Fan love,

Miss C :3
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
. talk about stubborn gokudera but thats wat we all like about you xp good story ~8059
mei chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
*loved it*

Even though I really enjoyed how you portrayed gokudera, my favorite aspect of this story was your depiction of yamamoto. Thanks for the read!
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
loved it...
LKyellow chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. :)
HyperMusic12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was great! I def. laughed at the part about Hibari learning Italian curse words. XD