Reviews for Mordecai, Karaoke King
gabriel white chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
omg best fan fic ever!
Xavious216 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
I only wish I could actually hear rigby sing, lol
NerdyNightStocker chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
It was sweet that Mordecai sees Margaret as his inspiration! Loved the song choice and that moment between the two "lovebirds" was very heartwarming! Even Rod had to give him a good score! I'm glad things are going well and look forward to the upcoming drama about to unfold!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Darn, HFG had such potential! Too bad Rod is such a douche... Aww poor Skips got jacked too! Whoa, that was a sad dream sequence! Poor Mordecai! At least it'll be better motivation for him! At least he still has Rigby who totally killed it! Can't wait to see Mordo perform!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Dang, I didn't think Benson would be THAT unpopular! Or delusional! But MM rocked it before his injury! Talk about dramatic! At least Mordecai is still motivated to succeed and get his girl! Can't wait to see the next singers!
purpledragon6 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Wicked epic.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
LMAO The outfits sound hilarious, especially Benson's and Skips'! It's sad that Pops had to drop out and got completely teased in the process! Man, Mordecai has to go through a lengthy process in order to battle Rod Sparrow one-on-one! But Margaret is definitely worth it to him! Can't wait for the next funny chapter!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Mordecai's really down! Glad that he has the friends that he does (even Muscle Man, someone he hates?)! Even Benson is gonna help! Can't wait to see the start of the contest!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Benson really does try to work those guys! Margaret and Mordecai really do get along well together! This Roderick Sparrow sounds like a total douchebag! I wonder how he's going to help Margaret steer clear of that jerk? We'll see! This is a good start and I can't wait for more!
mwsapphire97 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
"approuched mordecai like the gentleman he was..."

love it!

you may wanna cut back on the cussing...just for charecterization. i cant imagine margaret saying "hardass"
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
NutsyTheNuttySquirrel chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awesome... Epic... Will I favourite?... Woo Woo Woo You Know It Bro!
D. Stidham chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Very good, I like the flow and how you captured the essences of Mordecai and rigby. I will patiently await the next chapter.