Reviews for apodictic
SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP
I SHIP THIS I SHIP IT I HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED IT AND THIS IS THE FEELS
mixxymae59 chapter 8 . 4/6
Dudddee
Oh my gosh ! That was so cute ! I Meann whoa hahahah cute ! Love jealous sasuke ! It was perfect and
I , perfect ! Hahahaha it was awesome :-)
clazykid chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Ahh you're really good at keeping the characters in character!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Those drabbles have been rather short, much more if we consider how great they were which would make them seem even shorter. But ugh, they were so, so, so damn great!
Like one of the best SasuSaku drabbles I've even read? I love your Sasuke, because it's the Sasuke I can see in the original story, not just a cold guy who suddenly becomes a romantic and things like that. And your writing is amazing, like really amazing. Hope to see you around?
die by thirty chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
There is some sort of beauty in this, the fact that it's the small things that he remembers, and of course, YOUR SHEER TALENT OF WRITING! Thank you for writing this. *bows in reverence*
Kaze and Kiba chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Well, isn't that nice that you made the elderly amused. I bet you made their day! heehee!
Yea! You haven't disappeared!
Now, get to writing before I poke you with a spoon! If you do I will too and we'll make SU write more too! lol, like a snowball rolling downhill...
Cute little story! I like how he notices the little things about her and finds so much value in them.
Thank you for the story!
K&K
meantimegirl chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
The first snow. So, so romantic.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Aw, I've missed your stories! I've been so lazy with my reading, lol.
Since I'm buried under tons of snow I've found a little time to find my way back into my favorite pairing, starting here.
Short and sweet, I love the way he finds a place of importance for Sakura.
Thanks for the story.
K&K
sakura.souen chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
omg im so happy you updated! that "the first snow will always belong to her" thing is so cute! please update again soon!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Chloe! EEEE! An adorable SasuSaku fic just for lil ol' me? I'm so grateful! So, some of my favorite parts: how Sasuke's body moves without thought - just like when he saved Naruto, Sasuke is caught in the gravitational pull of friendship, whether he likes it or not; how her room is as he expected, "if he ever wasted time imagining it" - because you make me wonder if he did; Sakura is a reader...and a ninja; how she knows he's cold and he can't deny it - like so many other things Sakura knows about you, Sasuke, that you can't deny; how he wants to feel worthy of her devotion; how her warmth stays with him for years after.

You melt my heart, Chloe! Your SasuSaku feels are mighty! And I'm so glad that I was one ounce of help to you with TBE because you inspire me with every thing you write to work harder on my own stuff. Um, and I might've giggled a bit at the old couple stopping to laugh...just a bit. Okay, a lot.
shkh4ever chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Yes it has been a long time and I'm happy that we haven't seen the last of you or this fic. And on that note...will you be going back to Divergence? Well back to this chapter. Very nice. I enjoyed reading it and thinking about the future snow falls and the possibilities. Sorry about the fall and those stupid people that laughed. Take care. Until next time.
MissKonoha chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
I definitely enjoyed these prompts. You are an awesome writer!