Reviews for Homesick
Blackness chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I totally agree Finn was a idiot during the beginning of the season jealous of Blaine and why didn't Kurt stand up for Blaine like Blaine tired to with Dave? Good story. Xx
hma1010 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I know this was a one shot but I think it could be a really interesting story! I know you wrote this a long time ago so it's probably not something that is still in your head, but maybe at some point you would continue it! :) I really liked it!
lilmm chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh, poor Blaine! I absolutely believe he was feeling this homesick for Dalton at that point in the season. From what we saw on the show, nobody talked to him aside from Kurt and even he was sometimes distant. I'll be curious to see what your take on things is after the MJ tribute episode. _~
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
If you write Seblaine, I will kill you.

I do agree that the show had the supposedly homophobic community at McInley (can't spell it) accepting another fairly blatent gay without any trouble at all, which was just plain wrong. There has also been some shortage of Klaine (bar First time and I think that was ooc for Kurt anyway, after the Animal thing).
CharlieSchulz chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Mmm, this is really rather lovely. You brought up a veryveryvery good point about Kurt doing shit-all to help Blaine, and I liked the emotional rollercoaster he went through. Your pacing was very nice throughout.

Wonderful! :D
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I agree. People are so mean to Blaine! Poor Blaine :( Stupid Finn, being awful. And I really wish Kurt would yell at him.

This was sort of heart-breaking. Really good though. I want Kurt to come and comfort Blaine :(

~K
Elisima chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
this is so good. definitely head canon for me.:)
janie17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Great story! It was so sad though! And I totally wanna punch Finn too.
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I agree with EVERYTHING in this. This summarises everything I've been feeling.
Mad-like chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Every episode I think Blaine's gotta be kicking himself for leaving Dalton. I think he should jump ship and go to the other glee club.

Remember when Kurt and Rachel went to Dayton for that NAYDA mixer without him? There's your trouble right there! (Course I don't exactly remember if Blaine had transfered already, but still.)
Aledda chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love you! This is exactly what I think of in regards to Blaine's treatment this year. The poor boy hasn't done anything and he gets attacked. And it's not even like Blaine is just upset because he doesn't get his way-the Warblers only listened to half of what Blaine ever had to say. Plus, Kurt not standing up for Blaine really drives me nuts. Although after I watched the scene where Finn tells Blaine to sit down I noticed that Artie does not look happy with Finn at all. I really just want Blaine, Artie and Mike to become super BFFs and Finn feels left out because he never gets to do any of the fun things they do.

Back to this story, it was perfectly characterized and I adored it. It summed up Blaine's emotions amazingly. Also, I really do bet that Blaine's regretting transferring, at least a little.

And I'm with you on the "why the hell do I want Seblaine" front. Adore Klaine but there is just something about Blaine and Sebastian that get to me.
JennMel chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved this! I too think Finn is being really unreasonable and nasty - and why hasn't Kurt said anything? I really hoped a Warbler would knock on the car window :( Blaine needs a hug! Really angsty lovely piece. Maybe a follow up?