Reviews for Tell me that again
puppypower2001 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
PLEASSSSEEEEE CONTINUE! This story is really good. I like how you put the swirly hats in there. It gives the story a really good kick! It's a great twist. No pun intended;) I think this story is AWESOME!
puppypower2001 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I really like it!
musicalways1617 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is a really cute story, I like where it is heading. Will you ever finish it? It has a lot of potential to become a favorite to many. Please update soon.
R.K.KATNIALL chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Huh?What?who's pregnant?wait im so lost here anyone gotta a map?hold on,some guy named steve is the dad?omg im lost but congrats to who ever is pregers!
R.K.KAT chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I am so confused:/
musicgirl1513 chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Ooooo I love it! You have to continue! Iv'e been waiting for an update for about a month! You hae to continue this! next chapter at least! I want to see how the race goes! Please!
TPATFan16 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Honestly, I never understand this story... ):
Butterflywing chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Sos i typed my review on the wrong chapter it was supposed to be on chapter1 not 6 anyway plz update soon
Butterflywing chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Love ur chapters and i hope gnomeo likes juliet as well
babesitter1234 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Ohhhhhhhhoooooooooo!

You're awesome, update soon

I love it! I like the fact of Lina knowing Juliet likes gnomeo...

My question is. Will he like her back
Mizar and Alcor chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Wow! Just wow! Awesome chapter once again! I'm loving this story! Please don't stop! No I'm serious! 0_0 Can't wait for the next chapter my friend ;)
MissyMES chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Wow! That was intense! I liked this chapter! Update soon!
babesitter1234 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
I think its good, but when are we gonna see more gnomeo and Juliet?
Mizar and Alcor chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Me: OMG she killed him! I wouldn't wanna mess with her! 0_0

Great chapter! I actually loved the argument at the start, but I was shocked when she sayed she 'killed him'. But shocked in a good way of course! Please update soon this story is awesome!
MissyMES chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I loved this chapter sooooo much! This is an awesome story! And, in my opinion, sugar highs make so much better writing! And, happy birthday!