Reviews for Notes
It's so cute but mostly really funny. I had to laugh so hard. Thanks for this lil story
Pufferie chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Definitely crack-ish, but still very enjoyable. I can totally see the potential of Sasuhina in a modern AU, despite the awkwardness. Oh, and Uncle Obito FTW.
LycheeRambutan chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I believe I haven't commented. I read way before I had an account. Despite the confusing arrangement of words the story is very endearing. Sasuke greatly reminded me of my friend, a female but so stoic sometimes we likened her to stone. But after two decades I finally realized that maybe she wasn't really into the guy. Keep up the good work.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
I freaking love your college AUs! They are so hilarious and just perfect.
underratedchocolate chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
The tickle part was so funny my stomach hurts from laughing
I LOVE your sasuten stories please write more D:
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Hehe! Sasuke gest castrated! :) Poore guy. Like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This was cute. But in Japan when one gets married, that person (usually the woman, but it's not unheard of for the other way around) has to legally change their last name. It's like a thing. None of that "I'm keeping my last name" stuff they have in the west. Just thought it might intrigue you to know. :)
DUH BOMB chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
The sock reference though! But yeah that was hilarious
animeroxz chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Lol funny! I loved it!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
At first, when Hinata said she was keeping her last name, I thought that was the drunk her talking. ;P
random716 chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Whoo! Can I have a slow clap on Sasuke's family's "made a girl fall asleep with your boring personality" speeches! Hanabi's comments and words just made me lmao! Hahah. I can't express how I love Neji!
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Loved Itachi-Hanabi's shipping! It's just rare and so hilarious! Omg you made me spill my water, here I am laughing,holding my stomach down. Please write more stories. Your are terrific
satomika chapter 2 . 4/13/2015

I love it! :D

Heeheehee

So cute! :D
Neil Josten chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
And okay, this is hilarious.
I loved the ItaHana hints XDXD
And the sultry interactions Uchiha-Hyuuga families are the most.
Lovely.