Reviews for of the living
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 1 . 5/17
Awww, this was beautiful and it breaks my heart. But if Katniss was paired with anyone, especially gale (not that i hate gale, i actually love him), i would be mad at you. but this is Finnick and i am in love with him as much as i am inlove with Peeta and everlark. Yes, this is sad, but this was still amazingly beautiful. i think they won't have the kind of love that they shared with peeta and annie but what they feel for each other was enough. thank you for making this story, i hope to read more.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh my. They would have been a very interesting couple.
Katharina chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Very beautiful. Perfect and lovely.
AngelesPG chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
It is I am charmed with, because Haymitch has reason, they could love of young women, that it was a very strong calf love, but they are adult already and cannot spend his life suffering for the persons who sacrificed his lives for them, now they have to learn to cure and accept that they are loved of a more mature form and to be happy, thank you for your ones - shot I am charmed with me, it is that this pair always seemed to me to be brilliant, in addition they look alike and have in the books an attraction of wanting to join them
twlightbella chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Aww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
amazing
September Samstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
that was beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I usually don't ship Katniss/Finnick ,but this story just might've made them my second know, in a world in which both Peeta and Annie were dead.
16Sydd16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
As much as I love Peeta, I also love the Katniss/Finnick ship. Very well written. I liked it! Nice job!
scc318 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Love.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Yeah this made me cry. It was so beautiful. I was hesitant to read it because it was a Finnick and Katniss pairing but this worked so well. I might give other fin/kat stories a shot if they're as good as this.
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I'm a new HG fan-fic reader and I m amazed at the absolutely incredible stories written based on the series.
This story touched me because guilt can indeed be a terrible master of one's fate and the eomtions depicted here is just spot on.
Amazing writing!
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was a very beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Loved it! 3
toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I loved this. You're perfect.