Reviews for Darkest Desire
cfigueroa78 chapter 3 . 6/3
Love this story. I always hated how Jacob was always physically aggressive towards Bella. What he did just now was no different from forcing himself on her after she told him she saw him as a brother. I was never a Jacob fan so I definitely hope she doesn't go near him and his meaty, grubby paws again.
jk chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
of course shes taken it well shes nothing more then a easy pathetic whore
jk chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
god shes a whore what a easy whore!
jk chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
she must feel so special he touched her exactly how he touched Jessica Stanley!
I cant get over that...its so gross! and he bit mikes groin? omg I'm gonna throw up that was so nasty!
not that I need to point this out cause its so obvious but bells sure a whore huh?
jk chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
in what world does bella end up with Jessica stanleys sloppies? GROSS
jk chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I'm sorry did I read this wrong? Is Edward not only a nasty used up whore but did he just fuck Jessica Stanley?
Well good job writer you made him so nasty No one will want him with bella...good job ruining your own story
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Will comment on story next chapter.

This chapter has linefeeds or carrige returns in it. The editor you used to type it is not setup correctly. Try reading this in a narrow window.

Sounds like a good story so far.
elenalena chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Damn so hotttt! So Erotic! Loved it! Loved the story Edward read to Bella too! NOW I'm only hoping that Bella will accept Edward for what he is...
elenalena chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Awww
elenalena chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
That was really hot! And romantic...
elenalena chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Wow so sensual! Love it!
elenalena chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Loving this fic so far!
elenalena chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Loved it! I actually wasn't so sure in the beginning, as I like Edward to be only with Bella, but I think this is much more erotic and realistic tbh. Can't wait to read how it'll be w Bella when they do meet.
MatingInspires chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
In the beginning I really struggled with how the stories formatting broke up sentences, but I was able to work through it and really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing!
Naomi M chapter 20 . 11/16/2012