Reviews for Sanctum
beautiful.love.3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love this
Peryton chapter 30 . 4/23/2012
This is by far my favourite Sanctuary fanfic I've read. You did a wonderful job with it, and I'm sad it's over.
HelenaVer chapter 29 . 4/6/2012
Oh, that's absolutely perfect! all the pieces came together...Love, tears, humor, confessions...Incredible story and definitely I want more!)))
Samisim chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
Oh so good) Very descriptive...you nailed them both!
jenn chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
Lovely, simply lovely.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/3/2012
Sorry to say but found the end anti-climatic and disappointing in the sense of resolution. Not talking about "happy ever after" but dealing with the tremendous emotional fallout. Helen indulged in self-rationalization but that was more akin to tree falling in the forest. The one chapter with the discussion was a touch too trite & rushed. I

With this said, I have enjoyed this story beyond measure because of how you captured sanctuary-verse characters with great depth and understanding and wove a brilliant story around them. I wil continue to read your stories of similar ilk because of this experience but I shall ask that you consider what it is you want your story to convey and how your concluding chapter(s) accomplish this goal. Thank you for "Sanctum."
chartreuseian chapter 29 . 4/3/2012
GAH! I cannot believe this is over! I'd be happy if you continued this but it's a perfect ending :) Wonderful stuff and I can't wait to see what you write next :)
love and petrichor chapter 29 . 4/3/2012
jfiewojafewjfdskOH MY GOD THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. The ending is so perfect. I feel like the ending is a feather gently landing on the floor after a long and rough fall from winds and weather. That's how perfect it is. This fic was definitely fun to read (I was always excited to open my email and see that you updated your story.) and thank you! I love love love love loved it!
minderismeer chapter 28 . 4/1/2012
Wow, great chapter! It had me holding my breath. Very very nice.

Really curious what Nikola has to say...
chartreuseian chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
I have no idea what you're worried about, this is brilliant! So perfectly in character and their fight was amazing. I can't wait to see what you do with this one from here :)
StarStuf chapter 28 . 3/25/2012
More, more, more. . . PLEASE! You've have an amazing ability to convey emotions. I have a tear in my eye for Helen's pain while reading this chapter. Please don't leave us hanging here for long!
Peryton chapter 28 . 3/24/2012
Wonderful chapter, I'm so happy you're continuing to write. This is definitely one of my favourite Teslen Fanfic's I've read. You capture the personalities perfectly. Great job! I can't wait to read more.
Baisy chapter 28 . 3/24/2012
I have no idea what to say, this was just incredibly beautiful and moving, touching and heartbreaking .. a masterpiece of a chapter .

And .. an evil way of ending it,

therefore I demand more, soon :-)

My best wishes to you and your family

- Maria
Furionknight chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
HelenaVer chapter 27 . 3/20/2012
It's just unbelievable, you are very talented... You kept me in suspense until the very end, definitely I wish a sequel and thank you very much!)