Reviews for with rainy eyes
sourires vides chapter 1 . 1/28
The final lines...I just... woah. I loved every letter of this. The "I think I'm dating Malfoy" scene may have been my favorite one!
HeartedWords chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Hi! Loved your story, especially the fact that Draco accepted/understood /joined her crazy phase. I'm not such a great fan of Granger as a smoker though, I'd like to think she'd go quietly (or outrageously) mental while refusing to be dependant upon cigarettes, booze or anything you'd like to add to that list, but it's stil a good story. Probably a lot more human that way, anyway. So. Keep writing, you glow at it!
winterpolis chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
always a different wonderful adventure, your works. always.
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Utterly lovely!
Marqueza chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Your writing is very beautiful. Also, I really like your notes.
wolvesdrinktea chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
A beautiful piece (: You manage to convey the impact that war has on someone,
CameronEmma chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I..
gaaaaah
3 kjsdhfjk
I think it is a marvelous portrayal of Hermione in a way and how people usually come out broken.. I think?
this is really good. And I mean like. klsjdf
(and I suck at leaving reviews)
Good Luck!
-CameronEmma
E.C Silence chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I really really enjoyed this!
I love the themes and just the one shot as a whole!
Some people seem to think that after the war it's all butterflies and sunshine for the WW, but it's not. It's sad and morbid and scary and no one who was directly involved will ever be the same.
Thanks for posting this! Slightly darker Hermione than I normally prefer, but that's the whole point then isnt it?
I love how I speak about them as if the HP universe is all real!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
"I will not hestitate to stab you with my shoe." That reminded me of "sticks, stones and hairpins".

Summer rain comes out of nowhere.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I haven't read Dramione in ages. But this was so good and beautiful and I can't okay.
TheWingsOfButterflies chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is my new OTP! Oh my this was wonderful. A bit sad and almost lonely sounding, but still wonderful. :). Continue on, oh great writer!
TheWingsOfButterflies chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
jolteonforever chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
grahhhhhhhhhhh cannot ignore your non-reviewing favouriting refusal

gwahsdkjaskjd

I don't even know why I started liking hermione and draco

probably after reading that story with them dropping their knickers during the war or something

you're making me feel ALL the emotions

waaaaiiii

I need to stop binging

asdllasdkka
fazed343 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love it

Your oneshots are generally awesome but this one is gold

you captured the characters pretty uniquely, something pretty hard to do with a pairing that's been done to death

basically: Crazy Hermione Win
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
""Are you mad, woman?" he demanded.

Hermione thought about it. "Possibly. Sky. Look. Now."

She lay back down, tugging Malfoy with her. He grumbled and grumbled, 'til he rolled over and slipped an arm underneath her head. He looked at her with rainy eyes and second tries and maybe most of the good things in the world.

Hermione smiled upwards, and pretended not to notice."

Love these lines. So powerful and effective. I love your writing style :)