Reviews for Brotherhood
This is by far the best Thundercats fanfiction out there.
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 4 . 5/30
Well my heart is in pieces
Definitely the best brotherly work in the fandom, perfect balance of angst of the emotional kind and hurt comfort of the physical kind
This is like the 8th time I've read this but I just got an account so I can favorite it now!
PipeDream chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
Damn you write a mean hurt-comfort fic! I'm gonna see if you have any more...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
Oh...my...HEARTSTRINGS
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
Oh my...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Oh HELL
Spiritblade chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
And this story sums up a simple truth many forget: family is everything. Well done and well written.
Zorra Reed chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
That's one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You did fantastic. I really hope you have more wonderful fics out there for Thundercats or some other fandom I enjoy reading. I look forward to future works from you. This was very heart-felt.
Fanficer21 chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
This is such a great bonding story. I just love the brotherly fluff at the end.
meladi1 chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
O_O this was... feels. so sweet.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
*is finally able to write after staring at the screen for a while* that...was intense, and one of the best damn fics I've ever seen
Ominous Rain chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Awwwww! Such a sweet ending! Their relationship is very much in character throughout the whole story. I'm glad they made up and they will eventually feel better after some more rest :) Thanks for writing!
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Poor Lion-O! He must be in a lot of pain!
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Uh oh! So Lion-O has been poisoned by some ugly looking creatures :( Tygra protect your little brother!
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
:D well this off to a good angsty start!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »