Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I started reading this and it was going well, but 2 things in this chapter threw me and may be considered offensive. I'm sure you don't mean them but I'm going to point them out as I can't not now I've read them, they just don't sit well. So, firstly Syed is not an Indian Prince, he and his family come from Pakistan, mentioned many times and obviously not the same. And secondly referring to Christian's client the way you did. I think you should add the word man/guy/window cleaner, whatever, you can't just leave it as the word black that looks all kind of wrong to me.
I may be old fashioned and/or out of touch but I've said it now.
Kuroseed chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Hey, I thought this was really good, a nice little slice of Christian not realising what Syed was going and I found it really funny when he thought something might be wrong. I also thought the borrowing clothes bit was really sweet. Update soon!
MirrorSlash chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I thought it was really good :) make them longer next time please!
Kuroseed chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Loved it, especially the bit where you describe Christian's reaction to Syed messing up his flat 'saving water' hee hee.
Kuroseed chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Definatly worth more! You really captured the frailty of the moments and all the insecurities. Cant wait to read more!