Reviews for And Jill Came Tumbling After
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
How cute I msised this story!
ichi bankai XD chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Update soon I love it!
Nelle07 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Love this story! I wonder when the boys powers will come more into play.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
This is gooood please update!
roseskyangel chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
This is really good love it. Update when u can.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
This is amazing! Update as soon as you can please . :)
cuzimjustlikethat chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
pelase updat soon !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This has to be one of my fav. Reid fanfics!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! :)
pandafury11 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really like this story so far :)
kawehi89m chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
Yay! Thank you thank you for funny u day u just finished school since i too just got out.

Neways, FINALLY they're dating and its not Reid trying to seduce her because of a bet. I'm sorry, bit I'm so sick of stories of Reid getting into the main girls pants, then falling for her, hurting her because of it, and going through all kinds of stupid drama to get back together.

Ur story is light and refreshing and that's why I asked u to continue it. Thank u.
kawehi89m chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Please please continue this story. I really like it. I recently just stumbled upon it and was kinda bummed it hadn't been updated in a while...please do! I can't wait for an actual romantic relationship to develop!
amberBELA chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
I enjoyed this quite a bit! I hope to see more supernatural events or something to that degree in the future! :)
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
really good! loved it! update soon!
kvsgrl chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
I liked Reid's pov. He is falling in love with her. And I think she will be in love with him soon too. The last part was the best when he was thinking about her and how she has changed him. Please update soon and keep up the great work.

kvsgrl