Reviews for Oh Romeo
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 1/27
I loved it!
I love how they work together to make each othe happy
Great job
Kudos
Blade
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This made me smile so hard... :)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I was so pissed when they all laughed at Kurt on the show. Including Rachel. If you're going to be an actress, you need to play the part, not make a fool of your costar. I agree Blaine was more suited for Tony, but it still made me mad the way it was handled. Rachel and Finn both have me angry this year. She is running against Kurt for Class President and Finn is being an absolute dick to Blaine. Maybe getting laid will improve both Rachel and Finn's dispositions. But I digress.

I liked this as an explanation for the scenes in the show. And I like the fact that Blaine actually refused to read for Tony and that it was Kurt that got him the part after hearing him read. And that Blaine did the Romeo and Juliet scene with Kurt so he could feel better about the situation. Now I am eagerly awaiting Tuesday's episode. Like everyone else in the world. It's going to be EPIC!
ReedTheDoormouse chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I LOVE.
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was soooo cute! I loved loved loved it!
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
AWW.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
this is good
Aeronith chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is just :) very very nice and wonderful and perfect and i just really loved it a lot because of reasons.
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
:) I really liked this!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Nice one, I wrote a piece as well, weeks ago, directly after the episode, "The Person I Love" in which Blaine acts the part originally written as Juliet. I would love to know what you think about it should you get the chance to read it.

Personally I love your Blaine's line of thought much more than mine's. Mine was more driven by the head I guess, I absolutely love how yours is driven by the heart.

thanxs , M