Reviews for Bone Saw
Pol chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Woooooah, dang. *applause*
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I liked the story. It told us what Merle had to do to get himself free, even if in Merle's mode everyone is against him.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Very good. The way the metal sounds reminded Merle of being in shackles seemed very true; I could picture it all in my head.
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh wow this is actually the first story I read of Merle doing this. I'm surprised I haven't come across one before. I hope in the show they put a flashback to this scene. and of him making his way out the building and stuff, even if it's in flashes.
Roaddog 469 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
sorry i hadn't been by to review before, dude. things have been nuts, but i had to hit this one first! totally freaking awesome! ive always thought merle would be an interesting character to see inside of his head. who knew there was a damn schizophrenic serial killer in there? lol! really well written, fantastic insights as always. love the honest look at his relationship with daryl (who i always knew thought more of merle than merle did of him). and it does match up with what hallucination merle pulls on daryl in 'chupacabra'. love it, dude! off to hit your other oneshots now!
Pinky-Keane chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow! This is raw, brutal and once again beautifully written. I hope you continue! I’m really curious to see what your take on Shane is going to be.
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
So right off the bat, and I know I just told you this via message, I loved the title of this. And that summary! That was so freaking creepy.

I'm not done reading yet but I... I'm already freaking blown away. Just reading this put a shiver down my spine, for a couple of reasons. For one, it was just so creepy how Merle didn't even realize the pain as he sawed. The other was that you captured his personality so completely that it was absolutely terrifying; especially when he was alluding to what he was going to do to Andrea. That was freaky! And I loved how he thought Daryl was weak; I love when that dynamic is explored between them.

Oh and dear God do I want to see more one-shots from you. Absolutely. Please, never ever stop writing. Ever.
Mika026 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love how you managed to capture Merle going crazy and his personality without going overboard with it.

Please do continue with the one shots Hell you could post something with ten words and I'll read it... I just gotta stop being lazy about reviewing though.
LobsangLudd chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
whew! this was a rough read, but very good, very well written. You wrote Merle's crazy very well, and I laughed when you said one of the voices in his head was sassy Daryl :) the description of his crispy stump was very evocative. made me a bit nauseous :) I guess that's a good thing
ErisandDysnomia chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Nahghhhhhhh! I fucking love these one shots! And I refuse to let you stop. It'd be inhuman to give me these pieces then rip them away!

Now, onto Merle.

A- I think you won our unofficial "Battle of the Merle". You went into such deep perspective that I'm in awe. It was like a page ripped out of the damn TWD bible!

You play his dissent into monstrosity perfectly, and it was only made sweeter by the small burst of sanity, that only lived long enough for him to recognize the van coming from the woods.

"Nails digging into the grit he found there like he was coming down from one cluster fuck of a nasty high. Hell, maybe he was. It was hard to tell these days. Reality was a slippery thing." okay, that was amazing, and a great point. His reality was a fuckin' awful trip as it was! So why not let him blow it away?

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Merle just doesn't really care that much about Daryl...because...I really don't think he does...

Oh, and you might enjoy this! The November 13th episode of The Walking Dead will be used completely for the Dixon back story :D I'm pretty excited about it!