Reviews for The Last Hurrah
I love elaborate side story
Fairly old story, seems like fun
Lord Revan Flame chapter 42 . 1/3
I spent hours reading this
Not regretting a single moment
This was purely amazing and awesome
Fizzy Pop1 chapter 42 . 6/15/2014
Hey-ho
I am sorry that I just joined onto this story (a bit late in the game, it may seem) and I loved it. I especially admire your representation of the characters, I felt as if it were spot on. I greatly enjoyed reading this, picked up on a few things that I will implement into my writings (with more gore, I'm a gore person. In my opinion you need more of it. That is my only beef with this story). I especially liked your use of a single character as a "trouble maker". I think that you completely made up Fischer, but I adore how you had his description of his regretting to go back into his suit, and the speed at which those regrets disappeared entirely. He had become the suit again.
And should you read this, I have an odd question. Has anyone made a fanart picture of Fischer's coffin with the Mercs gathered around it? i just feel that that is the most powerful scene in the story. Well written.
Anyway, thank you for creating, posting, and keeping up with this monster of a project.

Fizzy Pop
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
This is the best tf2 fan fic i ever read
CactusNoir chapter 42 . 11/18/2013
Thanks for writing, I like post-as-you-write stories, because sometimes things happen that were not entirely planned, and it's a bit like a tiny baby twist for everyone.
It was also massive, and once again I find myself wondering why on earth I'm reading this past midnight when I haven't doe any work, but it's because it was really interesting and I wanted to find out what happens next.

I loved the Scout bit at the end. I really wanted him to have a happy ending too.
CactusNoir chapter 41 . 11/18/2013
I'm glad he didn't die of that really bad cough he seemed to have.
Fisher was a good bloke.
Endings are sad, because it's the end.
CactusNoir chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
This is fun. I love Heavy when he's happy about things.
NICOLAS chapter 42 . 9/25/2013
FISCHER CANNOT BE DEAD! NO! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! TO THE SPY!
vultraz168 chapter 42 . 7/24/2013
This ending tastes good in my mouth.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Spy is best class :3
ksv12 chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
Damn, their getting a lot of use out of those glass paperweights. First at the jail and now here? I wonder if it will make anymore cameos...
ksv12 chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Oh dear god. -_-;

Don't tell me... Pyro is Mrs. Middy? Facepalm.

Why am I not surprised.
PieSpie chapter 42 . 5/16/2013
Loved the story. Great detail. The only think I could have lived without was giving the members names. Other than that, it was perfect.
Kinrai chapter 42 . 5/11/2013
Awesome story, though I noticed 2 thinbs that kinda didn't match up. One, with the serum, Medic (Really bad at names) could have modified his gun to shoot the serum. Two, in your flashback of the Medics suicide there was nothing (That I noticed) about the pain the others felt when they got theirs.