Reviews for The Last Hurrah
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
This is the best tf2 fan fic i ever read
CactusNoir chapter 42 . 11/18/2013
Thanks for writing, I like post-as-you-write stories, because sometimes things happen that were not entirely planned, and it's a bit like a tiny baby twist for everyone.
It was also massive, and once again I find myself wondering why on earth I'm reading this past midnight when I haven't doe any work, but it's because it was really interesting and I wanted to find out what happens next.

I loved the Scout bit at the end. I really wanted him to have a happy ending too.
CactusNoir chapter 41 . 11/18/2013
I'm glad he didn't die of that really bad cough he seemed to have.
Fisher was a good bloke.
Endings are sad, because it's the end.
CactusNoir chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
This is fun. I love Heavy when he's happy about things.
NICOLAS chapter 42 . 9/25/2013
FISCHER CANNOT BE DEAD! NO! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! TO THE SPY!
vultraz168 chapter 42 . 7/24/2013
This ending tastes good in my mouth.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Spy is best class :3
ksv12 chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
Damn, their getting a lot of use out of those glass paperweights. First at the jail and now here? I wonder if it will make anymore cameos...
ksv12 chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Oh dear god. -_-;

Don't tell me... Pyro is Mrs. Middy? Facepalm.

Why am I not surprised.
PieSpie chapter 42 . 5/16/2013
Loved the story. Great detail. The only think I could have lived without was giving the members names. Other than that, it was perfect.
Icthelight chapter 42 . 5/11/2013
Awesome story, though I noticed 2 thinbs that kinda didn't match up. One, with the serum, Medic (Really bad at names) could have modified his gun to shoot the serum. Two, in your flashback of the Medics suicide there was nothing (That I noticed) about the pain the others felt when they got theirs.
Jedi Gallifreyan chapter 42 . 3/24/2013
In all honesty, this is one of the best TF2 fanfictions I've come across. Funny, attention-holding, lovely characterization, and well worth staying up until 2:30 am trying to read the whole thing in one sitting. You really hit the nail on the head when it came to Medic - everyone seems to write him as a straight-up pathological sadist, ignoring the fact that he's also a brilliant doctor. Another huge thank you for not having Soldier screaming "MAGGOT!" at everyone all the time - it drives me crazy when people write him that way. I'd want to give Fischer a hug if he wasn't, well, Pyro. He's tied with Medic as my favourite character in this.

Anyway, thank you again for a wonderful story. I'm a bit sorry to hear you won't be doing any more fanfiction, but I wish you the best of luck with your other writing.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 42 . 2/12/2013
Hey, Ell. Sorry I haven't been reviewing. It's been a real pleasure being with this story, even though I started in later chapters. It's always fun to watch the mercs interact off the battlefield, and this mixed the blasting and the shooting we play the game for with the fun characters we enjoyed in the "Meet the Team" videos and a nice, solid storyline.

By no means am I a toddler with a crayon next to you, but you're still a Hell of a lot better than I am. You're definitely in a whole other league from me. A few songs ran through my head for the epilogue and Fischer's funeral. For Fischer's funeral, it was "Tugging at the Heartstrings", which you should look up on YT. For Billy it was something I couldn't quite place...

Like I said, it's been a good run. Good luck with your original works. I hope to see a few oneshots from you if you have time.

Farewell!
Trar chapter 42 . 2/11/2013
Just wanna thank you one more time for this story. It was pretty good and unique! Good show I say. I might even find your tumblr...
Crimson Banner chapter 42 . 2/10/2013