Reviews for The Last Hurrah
Talo chapter 30 . 6/24/2012
Antoine and Fischer...their relationship is so dynamic. To me anyways, hehe. Can't wait for more! Always loving this one, aaaa.
The Stin chapter 30 . 6/23/2012
I'm fairly impressed with what you've done here. One of TF2's strengths (or from other views, one of it's weaknesses) is it's lack of story. Just a simple concept of red vs blue. You've not only created a background, but also fleshed out each member of the red team as a charecter, and they're lovable ones at that. I look forward to your next update and wish you good luck for the remainder of this story, regardless of whether it is completed or not.
Mistakendragon815 chapter 30 . 6/23/2012
Good news. Laptop back from shop! Am uploading a picture to work on.

Once again, loving the story still. Plot always thickening because of those pesky BLUs Haha

Keep it up!
RosaRubra chapter 30 . 6/23/2012
Finally! I caught up! Took me a while though, sacrificed studying for my computer science exam too. Not to worry, it's just a small class and I think I managed to actually do it better than the others.

Nonetheless, I LOVE this story. Seriously, everything is so perfect! Everytime your author's note says you hit a writer's block I'm like 'whaa?'. If they ever decide to make a TF2 movie or something, I want this to be the plot. I laughed so many times, I can't even count them all. I truly think I can feel the way they feel, and I love it :)

Your writing is great, and I'm waiting for the next chapter! :)
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 30 . 6/23/2012
Poor Pyro. Poor poor Pyro.

But anyway, loved the chapter :)
Faux Promises chapter 30 . 6/22/2012
Oh man I loved this chapter so hard. And the ending. That was absolutely perfect.

I really like getting a backstab on someone that's harassing a teammate. Somehow it's kinda like "In yo face! Except not really your face, per se!"

I appreciate a spy with some honor. I'm still convinced the two spies are conspiring together though; but then again, that doesn't make much sense if the goal is to kill off everyone on RED. That's pretty fucking cold if he's sentencing his whole team to death for personal gain. Interested to see where this goes.
AbandonedRookery chapter 30 . 6/22/2012
That BLU Spy is horrible, and the RED one isn't much better. Great chapter, like usual.
JaneGray chapter 30 . 6/22/2012
The plot thickens. I honestly wasn't expecting that twist.

I had assumed that the two Teams would find out that the Administrator is using them as paws, then they'd work as allies to defeat her. But now it seems that the Teams are going to be at each other's throats more seriously than ever... I wonder if there will actually be deaths. this sterted like a humor story but it's getting pretty dramatic.

I can't say I blame the BLU Spy for being so sadistic, since a few chapters ago Fischer was the one who got all gleeful about torturing a defenceless prisoner, and actually threw a fit and stormed off like a spoiled teenager when he was told to act like a decent human being. What goes around comes around.
BBJBS chapter 30 . 6/22/2012
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter, although I must ask: if Antoine was working with BLU, then why did he save Fischer's life?
AuroraDragon83 chapter 29 . 6/11/2012
I like this story! I love how you held true to each character's personality when off the battlefield. I also liked the effective descriptions of various situations, particulartly those involving the Demoman.

Although I am curious about some of the character's names. According to official TF2 canon RED Heavy's name is Dimitri Stanislov (I think) and only BLU's Engineer is named (Dell) Conagher. It threw me off at first, but I imagine you simply used some creative licence; this I've seen in some other TF2 fanfics. I'd do it myself if I had the motivation to write my own story carefully locked away in the more creative parts of my mind.
Faux Promises chapter 29 . 6/10/2012
I'm gonna review now before I forget again! This is why I always do it right after I read, otherwise I just let it slide and that ain't cool.

Nice to see Blu has some tricks up their sleeve, makes things more interesting. Invisible sentry, that's unexpected. Definitely inventive though. Also, I'm enjoying the little teamwork details in here, it's fun to see them work together and collaborate. Unlike most pubs where we have someone being like "YOU COCKS ALL SUCK! I HATE YOU!"

Anyway it was fun talkin', check my stuff out sometime, hm? Your opinions would be far more valuable than the average person here, that's for damn sure.

Best wishes,

-FP
Dracarys22 chapter 29 . 6/9/2012
Hi Ellemgram, I just wanted to say how much I love your story, I don't normally read much fanfiction, but yours is just so addictive!

It's actually the main reason I have and account here.

Can't wait for more updates!
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 29 . 6/9/2012
Lovely chapter! And I absolutely cannot wait for the next one!
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 28 . 6/9/2012
I cannot believe I didn't read this chapter until now. Oh well, better late than never.

Pity the Medic, always targeted, always murdered, but never truly dead. Must hurt a lot.

Great chapter!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 6/8/2012
Forgot to mention - you have some unclear pronouns in the paragraph beginning with, "The bullets came."

Your #1 anonymous fan,