Reviews for The Last Hurrah
Hencel chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
Hah, just love the story keep up the good work,

oh and I can't wait to see how they get Antonio to come with them. -Hencel-
uytiir chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
dude amazing fanfic keep at it!

can ya make a twist ending?
Faux Promises chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
Man, listening to ya'll always makes me wish I could play PC TF2. I mean, some of the people on PS3 are decent enough but I do sort of want all the sparkly shiny upgraded weapons and maps and such you guys have. Literally the only maps ever running on console are 2fort and dustbowl. And that's out of...what..like two gametypes Valve gave us? We don't even get to push the cart or anything. So my Pyro experience is basically run-at-shit-and-kill-'em. Not much elegant finesse going on.

I say the guys should just kidnap Spy. Whether he likes it or not. Then again no one wants a pissed off vengeful spy on their team, I guess. ;)

Medic chapter 21 . 3/26/2012
Ah, it just makes my day better after reading an update from you.

Please keep up the incredible work.
Trar chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
This story is excellent. You are excellent. Please please please continue...continuing to continue!
A Quantity of Eggs chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
I am drooling slightly in anticipation for the next chapter.

This is keeping me sane throughout my sea of exams this week.

Thank you.
DanceTrance chapter 21 . 3/24/2012
I love the way you portray the classes, especially Pyro :3

Really excited for the next chapter!
CakeBook chapter 21 . 3/23/2012
Nice chapter! The grammar and spelling is just fine, even without the beta. I personally don't mind fillers, I think they give perspective and are overall interesting. Pyro's is the most interesting and funnest character to play and read about, hands down. And YES! airblasting huntsman arrows is my favorite thing to do, just to piss the heck out of the enemy sniper when I kill them, hehe.
Nerubian Assassin chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
Full steam ahead! I personally don't care either way if Pyro was male or female, but you did the portrayal of a Pyro exceptionally well. You should probably throw in if the flamethrower can airblast or not, since airblasting ia a pretty significant part of Pyroing though, at least IMO
Faux Promises chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Glad you coin landed on heads! It seems like everyone wants Pyro to always be female and there's not a whole lot of reason to believe that. He sounds pretty male through the mask, at least in my opinion.

Good job with this chapter! You managed to introduce all the characters now very convincingly, really neat. :)

Long author's notes...hehe, that'd be me. At the end of a fic only, though. It's nice to give some insight to what I'm thinking to the readers.

AbandonedRookery chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
This is a really good chapter, and the characters interacted quite well.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Adri Nyx chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Whew had to get caught up after not having internet, the last few chapters were awesome but I was literally jumping in my seat in anticipation for when you brought out Pyro and it was pure HNNNNNNGG. Does this new, morbidly fantastic flamethrower have a name? It should for how brilliant it sounds. *0*
WarpedInsanity chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
:3 Oh yes, Burn Pyro, burn the beauty...cough I mean love the chapter. I will totally draw this scene out with the Pyro...Fischer stroking the new flamethrower...drools...I want it so bad :3
Pacific Guide chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
Pyro Man is now my idol. Though I now realize how you said my guess of him being Sarah Palin in disguise was somewhat close. But this guy pretty much represents how I Pyro- charge in, scorch everyone, and die for killing a few and crippling others. Especially spies when I'm not doing to many backstabs.

Please do keep up the good work.
Faux Promises chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
How dare you write filler when real-life crises required your attention? I pay you for THIS?

Yeah, that's when you say 'You don't pay me at all!

So you're working on a novel? Interesting. A lot of fanfiction writers seem to get into writing full novels. I never really had an interest. For me, there's not enough constraints. Probably why a lot of people like Stephanie Meyer (and JK Rowling too, if you ask me) get away with writing low-end to mediocre supernatural teenage drama and make a ton off of it. I like to problem-solve, and writing fanfiction gives me a great place to work from.

I hope you continue writing here still, I think fanfiction suffers greatly when only crappy people remain.

Anyway, good luck with your IRL stuff, hope everyone is doing better.

423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »