Reviews for The Last Hurrah
Vivid Imaginest chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
I'm with you there. I can't play a demo either. Now, if you're planning on doing the Pyro next and don't have any idea of what you'd like him to be doing, I think you should make him a firefighter of some sort. It would be so ironic, but perfect at the same time what with his flame retardent suit and all. Lets just say he took the saying "You've got to fight fire with fire" literally. You can take it from there ;)
not my real name213 chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Great chapter! What media do you report for?
Miss Slenderpanties chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
At first I was laughing my ass off, because I though you'd made him a pimp.

But then I was like: AHAAHAHAH-Ohhh... :I

~ Zoey
Keito-san chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
My boyfriend's main class is demo and mine is pyro! Sorry that made me flail.
BoshiBasher555 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Quick question... will the Demoman end up hitting someone in the face with a bottle of Scrumpy or a frying pan?
Vivid Imaginest chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Rest and Relax. Hope you feel better.

Great story so far. I've laughed more than once almost every chapter. Can't wait to see what the Demo's doing. Keep it up!
Faux Promises chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
No worries, nobody is upset at you! I just wonder though, what do you do for your job? Are you like an animal control type of person? Either way I'm sorry you had to deal with that. :/

Best wishes,

-FP
Cutethulhu chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Just take your time, okay? You feeling better and not completely stressed out from work is more important than the next chapter :)
wolfiuz1 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Animal...abuse? I've lived my entire life surrounded by animals (No, it's not a farm, or a tzu [meet the soldier reference], it's a static caravan) Find them.

There is no review.
Pacific Guide chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Can't really say I was expecting a filler chapter, but given the circumstances, it was amazing that you could even write a chap at all. Pretty good as well, so it only makes me want the Demoman chap and the eventual spy one as well.
Mistakendragon815 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I've been loving this story. Very unique and exciting to read. I like they way heavy greeted medic. I laughed for the rest of the chapter.

Interesting about they way you made medic still have the uber tech still in him. I am also interested in seeing where you place spy and pyro. Heh. My guess is Scout is something of a pro athlete perhaps while demoman might be in a line of demolition work...tearing down derelict buildings even. Can't wait to see the next chapters of this story.

On a side note, I've been indulging in your writing and have been drawing each chapters noticeable scenario. I hope you don't mind if I eventually place them online :D
Emily-Of-Midgard chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Oh god, that's great. Medic's job is something I could really see him doing. And now I'm really excited for Demoman's job.

Great chapter!
wolfiuz1 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
DEMOPAN_ I MEAN MAN MUST BE A...BARTENDER! no? THEN HE MUST OWN A PUB! what do you mean no?
Cutethulhu chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
You have no idea how excited I get whenever I see that this fic's been updated. It's just so well-written!
Major Mario chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I have to say, this is a very enjoyable story! You've tied many of the TF2 pieces of lore into here, ranging from official names to the Meet the Team video material, such as the Ubervalve on hearts. Only the Scout, Spy, Pyro, and Demoman are left to find, and I'm interested to find out how you'll come up with names for the first three. Niklas is a fine name for the Medic, and you've got the accent down.
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »