Reviews for The Last Hurrah
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Believe it or not, but it's become a bit of a habit for me to check my mail box every five minutes on Fridays. Lovin' this story so much, man. XD

Can't wait to see what you've got for us next week!
not my real name213 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I wish this site had a rating system, so I could give it 6 stars.
Miss Slenderpanties chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Fantastic job! Great story, nothing seems to be OOC... everything looks perfect.

Original, and interesting. I'm watching you. x3

~ Zoey
Faux Promises chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Oh man, freaking Heavy treating the Medic like a beloved long-lost dog was just hilarious. It's actually funny though because I like to play that class a lot and I find myself preferring to stick with demos and soldiers. Then again I have to play on console due to my, ahem, limited graphics abilities on this laptop. Heavies are just too slow to really get a good uber out of in my experience.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this secret job for Demoman that you're gonna unveil. This story is just a delight to read, it's like an actual novel like they sell in the stores, except way better (not just "He shoots his gun. Then he shoots his other gun.")

wolfiuz1 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
you. will. make. scout. into. a postman!

...please?
The Oracle Sandvich chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Cliffhanger! WHO IS IT _
Pacific Guide chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I've got to say, even though I just randomly picked this story up to read, it immediately drew me in. The personality you applied to each class were completely realistic for a TF fan. The scout, spy, and demoman are the ones I'm looking forward to the most, seeing as I play them the most. Just hoping that you give the demoman a less han expected scenery. Like being a sophisticated author or poet. I would love to see that, and make my fast love for this story (sticky) jump to the sky.
not my real name213 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Dude, this is fucking awesome!
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Oh my god, Soldier has the most disgusting eating habits ever! even my pig of a sibling doesn't eat in such a disgusting way. XD
Faux Promises chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Oh, man. Bodysnatcher Medic for the win. That is totally the perfect job for him, very well played! Unfortunately it looks like things went badly for him around the end there.

I really like how you write everybody here, in character and a pleasure to read. I look forward to Friday for another reason now! :)

Should mention, I think ate your formatting, I presume you probably had a break between scenes in this chapter but it got eaten.

Madork Gunna chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
I am so looking forward to Pyro's 'job'.
Faux Promises chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Nice! And yes, I agree, Soldier seems like the type who's experienced a lot of head injuries on a regular basis. Four of 'em back together now, wonder who they will dig up next. Looking forward to next week!

Rastaban Bright chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Mondochapter. HA! It's good. I'm enjoying the character development, you're making it very interesting.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
This entire chapter was made of awesomeness. This is absolutely THE perfect "job" for Soldier! Also, I LOL'd when he randomly passed out. He does seem like the type to spend 18 hours of the day knocked out, indeed. XD
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Hahaha, you actually made him a crossing guard! That's so awesome! XD *is having hilarious mental images of Soldier whacking cars with a stop sign*

Can't wait to see what awesomeness the next chapter will hold! XD
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »